Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-05-2012, 11:19 PM   #44101 
djembekah

can't be too paranoid, Elizabeth! i watched my heater like a hawk the first few days it was in my 3 gallon, even though Swish was already in there.

i have the urge to set up a ten gallon in my room, sneakily, again >.<
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 11:23 PM   #44102 
eaturbyfill

I wish I knew if my TennCare health care plan covered dental. Does anyone know? It says children under 21, which I am, but I'm married, which kicked me off my old insurance..

I haven't been able to fully open my mouth for 2-3 months. It's been permanently locked. It's probably my impacted wisdom teeth, but I can't miss college classes now. ._.'' Maybe over Christmas Break? Whew, wouldn't that be fun.
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 11:26 PM   #44103 
djembekah

oh gosh :S idk anything about TennCare, is it state health care?
Old 08-05-2012, 11:30 PM   #44104 
eaturbyfill

Yeah. It has a dumb name, it's like United Health Care Community Plan or something like that. If I don't qualify for dental, I'm done for. >.< I am also overdue for a cleaning and I suspect I probably have a cavity on this one tooth that is sensitive.

Also, not to make this political, but it's really ridiculous to me how they don't cover dental for adults. Dental health has such a strong impact on OVERALL health, and can lead to so many problems, like heart disease, if left unchecked.
Old 08-05-2012, 11:32 PM   #44105 
thekinetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaturbyfill View Post
I wish I knew if my TennCare health care plan covered dental. Does anyone know? It says children under 21, which I am, but I'm married, which kicked me off my old insurance..

I haven't been able to fully open my mouth for 2-3 months. It's been permanently locked. It's probably my impacted wisdom teeth, but I can't miss college classes now. ._.'' Maybe over Christmas Break? Whew, wouldn't that be fun.
I don't think it's impacted wisdom teeth, I had those and it didn't affect my jaw. You might have lockjaw due to trismus which is a form of muscle spasms. I'd see a doctor first!
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 11:36 PM   #44106 
Laki

Perhaps its something like temporomandibular joint dysfunction? (tmj for short) I have it because of being a student clenching my jaw all the time. I developed it from chewing my fingernails as a kid, now I chew the skin around my nails. Classy. You MUST get it checked out though!!
I have been kicking butt on online tetris but I'm zombi-fied I'm so tired now! I have been tired since this morning when I woke up at 830 am... Unable to sleep. I didn;t try yet.. But you know.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 11:45 PM   #44107 
eaturbyfill

I thought it was TMJ at first, but after reading up on it, it doesn't quite sound like it. I heard TMJ was associated with pain, but this doesn't hurt as long as I don't accidentally try to push it further than it wants to go. I'm not sure. The reason I suspect my wisdom teeth is because I read they can possibly cause Trismus, and my wisdom teeth are.. abnormal. Mine are facing sideways, as I saw in an xray. I was like O_____O''

Edit: I wish I knew what was causing it, it would at least make me feel better to know!
Old 08-05-2012, 11:46 PM   #44108 
djembekah

Definitely get it checked out asap, doctor or dentist. If you still qualify for the insurance, i really think that dental would be covered. My siblings have state, and I think they get dental.

i need to go to the dentist too.

Laki, tetris is a perfectly adequate way to stay up late. I know this for a fact.

also my cories are dang cute. They play more at night. I usually dont just sit and watch them, but when I do, I get a big kick out of those little guys.

also, Fern and Lily are as big as Kira, Peach, and Cinderella already. Time goes so fast!
Old 08-06-2012, 12:00 AM   #44109 
Laki

If you have an account on tetrisfriends.com I dare you to play me.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:03 AM   #44110 
eaturbyfill

Uhh, now I'm really scared after reading Trismus can be from an infected impacted wisdom tooth that can spread to the pharynx and kill me. I woke up my husband to see if any ERs will accept my health care. O__________O

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese