Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-07-2012, 01:58 AM   #44221 
djembekah

who is Vuze?
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 02:43 AM   #44222 
eaturbyfill

I wonder if they might have been talking about the program called Vuze, which can be annoying.
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 02:50 AM   #44223 
Yuuie

hi all back from work it was a good night and the new boss seem like a nice guy. ended up taking everyone home today and was off by a apartment building for one of the guys oops. oh well it wasn't too far off been awhile since i was there and made my turn a block further then where i normally would of done it didn't want to do the u turn to close to the lights. figured that was way i was off on the building eep. other then that everyone got home without to much fuss
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 03:05 AM   #44224 
TheCrabbyTabby

Has anyone been to the site, www.Cleverbot.com and talked to Cleverbot?
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 03:13 AM   #44225 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyFishy89 View Post
Note to self: Do not ever attempt to clean the cat's ears. Ever!
Aww, that's a bummer. One of my cats has a disgusting ear wax problem. One ear only just gets filled with the stuff. I've even treated him for ear mites to no avail. The good news is he loves his ears cleaned because he's learned he gets treats.

In other news, wish me luck. I just placed a bid on a pair of proven breeding rock kribs (paralabidochromis sauvagei). At first I passed on them, thinking they were ugly but after looking at more pics, I think it's worth a try. I've read that a pair can be bred in a 20gal sooo, here's hoping. Plus, they're mouthbrooders. Here's what they look like:

http://www.african-cichlid.com/BlueRockKrib.htm

Gonna go to bed, or more likely waste more time playing Youda Survivor 2 on my computer.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:02 AM   #44226 
Laki

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrabbyTabby View Post
Has anyone been to the site, www.Cleverbot.com and talked to Cleverbot?
So.. What is that supposed to be or do? I think the "bot" was like esl or something. What a weird exchange of words we had! Oddly enough I want to try again to see if I get a different person. Imagine your job was to sit at home messing with people's heads on cleverbot!! lol No explanation on the site, I hope my computer doesn't get hacked or bugged now.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:07 AM   #44227 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Blue rock krib. Very nice.
Do they need that crazy high pH?
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:09 AM   #44228 
TheCrabbyTabby

Cleverbot is a computer program. One designed around artificial intelligence. All interactions are done by said program and not by a live person, as hard as it is to believe. Its actually very fasinating how he learns. I say "he" but he is simply a program which obviously has no gender. Anyways, he learns by the words imputed into the program. For example, say he doesn't know a specific word, like "cheese". When a person begins to chat with Cleverbot and says the word "cheese", Cleverbot will log that word into its memory banks to recall it to use in further conversation.

For some strange reason, Cleverbot keeps telling me that I'm the robot and he is the one who is alive.

Methinks he needs a virus check.

Last edited by TheCrabbyTabby; 08-07-2012 at 08:12 AM.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:22 AM   #44229 
eaturbyfill

I've used that cleverbot thing before, it's weird.

@Sakura: I think they are cute. xD Good luck!
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:23 AM   #44230 
Laki

lol!!! Mine is telling me "he" thinks we're all humans in a chatroom which randomizes convoersations to make it seem funny.
Bot=I believe that we are not chatting to artificial intelligence, that we are all humans chatting in a simple chatroom, and they switch us from human to human to confuse us.
Me=I think you're a conspiracy theorist and the government is on to you.
Bot=I claim that I am human because others have claimed to be human when speaking to me, and I am merely repeating what they have said.
Me=I am a robot though
Bot=Yes.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese