Old 08-09-2012, 05:17 AM   #44393 
Yuuie

same
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 07:11 AM   #44394 
Relic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
Yes. Lol. Relic, raccoons are funny. A police officer I know was working one night during the winter and she stopped at White Castle to get a hot chocolate. When she was finished with it she pulled up to a trash bin somewhere,rolled her window down and disposed of the cup which still had a little hot chocolate in it. A couple of seconds after throwing the cup away a raccoon appeared out of the trash bin with the cup inhis hands. He threw the cup at the police car, getting hot chocolate on the side of the car and some on the police officer. Lol
A couple of years ago on Christmas morning, I took some trash out to the dumptster...the lid was closed and when I opened it a big raccoon jumped out at me. I didn't know what it was and it scared me so bad The only thing I could think to do was start swinging. I punched that raccoon square in the face and ran My wife was watching the whole thing through the window and when I walked in she asked what happen "Is it ok?" she made go out and check on it...when I did I found the raccoon in the bottom of the dumpster knocked out...I pulled him out and laid him in the grass since he was still breathing...I stood there for a bit until he woke up..looked around and ran off into the woods. When I went back in I got an ear full from the wife and kid "I can't believe you punched a raccoon on Christmas!!" really? he almost gave me a heart attack!
Relic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 07:59 AM   #44395 
TheCrabbyTabby

All this talk about raccoons attacking people makes me think of that family guy episode where the Griffin family is temporarily relocated to the deep south by the Witness Protection Program, due to Chris being a witness to a crime and such. The scene I have in my mind is when Peter goes to turn the TV on in their "new" home and winds up with a face full of an angry raccoon.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 08:57 AM   #44396 
diablo13

Hey! Bekah is on reddit? I reddit! It is a very odd website 0-0
diablo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:18 AM   #44397 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Omg last thanksgiving we were defrosting a turkey I think, and my dad left it outside our door in a bucket. And I was like "a raccoon is going to take it" and he was like "you're crazy raccoons are hibernating" (mind you Canadian thanksgiving is in like, September I think). So it ends with a raccoon on one end of the turkey and my dad on another, and it got away with a leg.
I'm terrified of raccoons.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:20 AM   #44398 
Laki

I read Reddit every now and then. It's my bottom-of-the-barrel-bored site though.
Silverfang!! I'm so excited for you and the purple HM!! Honestly, he was the prettiest store fish I have EVER seen! Good luck and post pics immediately!! I want to be his auntie! lol
Come on, seriously? Can I at least put one of the fish in there? Better, can I put both in there?? They can establish the cycle. I honestly cannot afford to buy a product for ammonia that I'll only use once. Will it kill them to add them today? It was running all night and just now I turned the pressure off on the filter and attached some pantyhose to the intake bc it sucked in the floaty clover stuff on that side. Bowser is still going on the filter side bc his fins are lighter.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:28 AM   #44399 
eaturbyfill

A raccoon broke into our trash once, and stole a loaf of stale bread (carrying it like a person would).

I just learned what sea monkeys are. I've never had any
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:30 AM   #44400 
Laki

I never had sea monkeys either but I want some because I hear bettas like to eat them?? Maybe I'm wrong.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese