betta fish

Old 08-09-2012, 09:04 PM   #44511 
dramaqueen
Banned

Meringue is cute!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:05 PM   #44512 
Silverfang

Pet City! They had three of them in originally, there were two today, now there is one left. There was also a cutie marble. But 9.99 a lady is expensive.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:18 PM   #44513 
FishyFishy89

All cories I get I see them often. Maybe they like me xD
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:23 PM   #44514 
Relic

My cories must be odd...they are out all day acting like crack heads...as soon as I turn out the lights the retreat to their caves or under their plants. On another note..my daughter found baby neon tetras in her tank. They are hiding in the rocks. I was gonna take em out and put em in something else but I'd have to dismantle her whole tank to catch em. I guess they won't go to the top because of the betta.
Relic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:24 PM   #44515 
eaturbyfill

I love fishies! o_o I can't wait until I can get my Corys.
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:25 PM   #44516 
dramaqueen
Banned

I got the little black and white guy I've been admiring for the past week.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:36 PM   #44517 
djembekah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Bekah, Yes. The goddess of fish fertility, work your magic!

Olympia, I don't get it either. 50% water changes once a week, nitrates stay low, frozen foods every day . . . sigh.

Bekaaaaah! One of my rabbit snail babies is riding around on the shell of my mystery snail! It's so cute! I wish I could take a pic but my camera's busted and I can't find my parents' camera.
Oh my gosh, it's SO cute when they do that! The babies i still have love to climb up onto momma, and all over the tank. it's sooo cute <3 Plus i have that one photo of the nerite that climbed on the momma rabbit, and then she kept climbing the side of the tank. gah i love snails.

also: got java fern and wisteria for my tank!

what else can/should i put in there? also i almost bought some seachem flourish, but didn't yet because it's 10 bucks a bottle and i need some money for other things xD

Silver, I love Meringue!
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:38 PM   #44518 
eaturbyfill

That tank is really nice.
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:47 PM   #44519 
Yuuie

not really heart broken about the ex usually i don't go unless someone drags me there it just costs so much money now. last time i went was with the girls from work it was a manager outing and was fun. but didn't really feel motivated to go even with a free super pass. would most likely end up having more fun at the pet store where i'm going tomorrow Deanne needs more crickets. and now i have money for maybe some plants or a new fish or a criter keeper to upgrade my guy on the desk oh so many options.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:50 PM   #44520 
Laki

OOh Bekah, lucky ladies! That tank is awesome! I thought seachem flourish was like.. the essential for live plants? Because I'm after killing a java fern and all its babies and my old hornwort!! lol Now I have the flourish and psychologically I imagine my tank will be okay. I think I should remove the cartridge pack and cut out the carbon. Will that be okay.
My cat is really cute. He wants supper so he's telling mom and dad to get it for him. Bunny is slamming her empty hay rack around to let me know it's empty! lol. Don't even know who taught her that one...
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese