Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-12-2012, 12:26 PM   #44811 
Laki

I'll watch that link later Diablo! We watched videos last night of the gameplay of slender and we downloaded it to play tonight. I'm such a big baby though so yes it is scary! lol And I don't want to watch the vid above on how to make it non-scary because I want to be scared!

I think I killed my old java fern because I added too much fert. I could be wrong. I need to add some today to my tank, and do a small water change.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 12:30 PM   #44812 
Htennek

Location: Somewhere between rage and serenity.... if I am not there, then I must be in the coffeehouse chat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
I'll watch that link later Diablo! We watched videos last night of the gameplay of slender and we downloaded it to play tonight. I'm such a big baby though so yes it is scary! lol And I don't want to watch the vid above on how to make it non-scary because I want to be scared!

I think I killed my old java fern because I added too much fert. I could be wrong. I need to add some today to my tank, and do a small water change.
Have you tried watching Tobuscus' slender commentary? It's hilarious.
Htennek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 01:27 PM   #44813 
Yuuie

afternoon all
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 01:58 PM   #44814 
diablo13

You want to make it super scary, laki? I assume you know the basics, you collect 8 pages in a dark park. There will be a bathroom facility in the park, a page is always In there. Make that your >5 page.
diablo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 01:58 PM   #44815 
Laki

I don't know which ones we watched. One was called "worst scare of my life" and the other was dumb so we turned it off. But the one titled above was good. The end scared the crap out of me bc the screen was all fuzzy and he was trying to find the man and then it flashed on the screen really close. I died.
We're making cookies now :) And I think Bowser's java fern is already growing by spreading out it's rhizome thing!! Makes me happy.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 02:05 PM   #44816 
Htennek

Location: Somewhere between rage and serenity.... if I am not there, then I must be in the coffeehouse chat.
Just downloaded the game. Gonna play it later with my brother. My eyes will be probably closed the whole time and let him do it all. I am such a man letting my brother fo it all.
Htennek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 02:34 PM   #44817 
eaturbyfill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
Then download the PC game Slender. Or Slender man...

Olympia, get some dwarf hamsters!! They can live together and you can make a little community in the tank! That would be awesome! And adorable. And I vote yes.

The girl causing my insanity at work (well, the worst one) is getting fired. I had a say in it because I'm the only one works with her at nght.
I watched Youtube videos about him a few days ago. I'm still scared. No way I'd play a game! Props to you for bravery. I'm playing Dragon Age on my PS3.
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 03:00 PM   #44818 
Silverfang

having classes in the summer is painful... having finals in the summer is going to kill me.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 03:08 PM   #44819 
djembekah

hellooooooooo alllll

i swear my wisteria keeps floating up. i try to replant them buuuut lots of it just floats up again. I guess i'll get a few more java ferns and crypts then!
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 03:09 PM   #44820 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Grrr the babies still have ammonia in their water.. another water change? >__>
African cichilds are dirty they said. I didn't listen.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese