Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-20-2011, 11:14 PM   #4481 
MissRockyHorror

Quote:
Originally Posted by copperarabian View Post
lol I've done that before, I see someone I really want but resist, and then I really really want to go back and get him so I do O.o
I tried that today with the crowntail we saw, all I could think of was him.. but he wasn't there :'( you guys are lucky your boys are there when you come back
MissRockyHorror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 11:15 PM   #4482 
Tisia

Quote:
Originally Posted by copperarabian View Post
lol I've done that before, I see someone I really want but resist, and then I really really want to go back and get him so I do O.o
I passed up those 2 hmpk's I had posted a while back twice now, still kind of want them. I semi blame you for my new guy since I promised you pics of that copper, lol, little bit fighter's fault as well
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 11:15 PM   #4483 
Yuuie

they actually didn't have much in stock which might be a good thing and a cute girl caught my eye. she looked like she might be a light color with blue on her fins. and saw a cute baby draf hamster or something. and it seems like my sister is giving me work to do now. which means i have to hunt for a story i wrote years ago and find where i had put the second part for it to actually work on it ack
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 11:17 PM   #4484 
Tisia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissRockyHorror View Post
I tried that today with the crowntail we saw, all I could think of was him.. but he wasn't there :'( you guys are lucky your boys are there when you come back
I've gone back for 2 boys now and been lucky enough to find them both still there. there were these 2 yellow girls I had been wanting for a while but hadn't had the room for at the time and when I finally had room for them they were gone, definitely sucks
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 11:18 PM   #4485 
MissRockyHorror

ya.. this was like 2 hours later :(
MissRockyHorror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 11:21 PM   #4486 
copperarabian

There's a really cute black, platinum, yellow, marble at petsmart I like, but I don't want to get any more bettas at the moment, I have barely have enough room for my current guys.
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 11:27 PM   #4487 
Yuuie

yea i would like to get another girl but really want to wait tell i get more plants in there. and being lazy i got three tanks not currently being used that i need to work on. and then i had the idea of moving my 29g tank that is currently on my rabbit hutch onto my dresser since it is lower and would be more easier to clean if it was there but not sure it would hold the weight unless i got rid of it and got a proper stand for it and just got a smaller dresser since i got rid of most of my clothes since i don't wear them. oooo the ideas and the lack of funds don't really work out some days. still tempted to go up to the other petland just to see what they got. don't usually go there since it's on the east side of the city by the auto mall
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 11:33 PM   #4488 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettaboyshiva View Post
glad to hear ur better sakura m8! here in trinidad the crime is over whelming! it sucks :/
Yeah, crime sucks all right. :( In one city not too far from here, they have a murder every other day but the police budget was cut so crime is out of control. You stay safe over there in Trinidad, bettaboy. Your fishies need you!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 11:34 PM   #4489 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuie View Post
yea i would like to get another girl but really want to wait tell i get more plants in there. and being lazy i got three tanks not currently being used that i need to work on. and then i had the idea of moving my 29g tank that is currently on my rabbit hutch onto my dresser since it is lower and would be more easier to clean if it was there but not sure it would hold the weight unless i got rid of it and got a proper stand for it and just got a smaller dresser since i got rid of most of my clothes since i don't wear them. oooo the ideas and the lack of funds don't really work out some days. still tempted to go up to the other petland just to see what they got. don't usually go there since it's on the east side of the city by the auto mall
Haha, I was like seriously thinking about getting rid of 90% of my clothes so I could put a fish stand and a bookcase in. Like, "I can exist in just a nice bathrobe and jeans, right?"

Copper, I will so totally get a betta calendar!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 11:44 PM   #4490 
bettaboyshiva

Yea i will be safe sakura!! thanx...i got another fish today :/ i cant help it now i have 9 betta adults to care for besides my other fishes..so much work but i jus love em...just cant...have no space so i put him in a tank i used to keep frys in...3 gal tank...he's a blue halfmoon mix i think halfmoon/hmpk betta and he's a baby so cute jus had to take him... i will post pics of him when i get my camera sorted..
bettaboyshiva is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese