Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-14-2012, 12:38 PM   #45011 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

But your cat is not a people cat, is she?
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 12:39 PM   #45012 
dramaqueen
Banned

We're getting a dog when we move to Texas. We've been discussing it and I'm reading up on housebreaking. Lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 01:02 PM   #45013 
Silverfang

She's a tortie, with 'tude to spare. She's also taken 11 years to settle.

She is a one momma only cat.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 01:12 PM   #45014 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Is she cuddly with you? All I've seen from you is talk of evil claws under your bed and not being able to find a groomer.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:45 PM   #45015 
Aahnay

Oh .. I love birds so much. Long long ago, I won a bird at the fair, brought it home put it our old cage. Parents said would get new one next day. Next day, went to school and came home, no more bird, just a couple feathers.

Cage was on the coffee table, parents gone to buy new cage. Cameo, our show miniature poodle (worth more than all we had put together, I kid you not) ate my bird!

Chickens make really cool pets too. You can have them with cats. They can go inside and outside. I had a pet chicken named Cleo, she had Cleopatra eyes. She would sit up on the rail and pick the flies off the fly paper, lol. Out of 40 hens she was the only one that figured that out, lol.

All my dogs have always helped when I was down. My ChaCha a miniature poodle, lived for 21 years, was my best friend. I had been with her longer than any human. When I was down, she would, give love to me by rubbing on me, or at night, lay her head and neck on across my neck, cuddling be from behind me.

She would bring back a toy, or do a dance to try to get me to lol. She was so special. My dobies, always would 'poke' me with a nose, on the side, or on the knee, or place a paw on my leg, or try to get in my lap, lol.

I love furries, Im alegic to cats, but i still have 5 rescued ones.

Small pets? Chinchillas make really fun pets. They arent tiny, but small enough to live in a smaller wire home made cage. And they love to swing and sleep in swings made of half coffee cans, or whatever.

They love those huge raisins as treats. And man oh man is there fur soft and hug-able. I love rats too, but sometimes they need there front teeth filed down and their tails washed, lol.

Gerbils are a lot of fun. I once had a track of gerbil terrariums connected that were on a shelf around my bedroom walls. Every time I got a bit of money I added more on. They can be very friendly and remind me of kangaroos.

Once in a garden center, a chameleon lizard climbed on my shoulder when i was looking at something else. It was so cute, those huge eyes, it started licking my cheek!

I didnt touch it, but went to the cashier and said, um a funny thing happened on the way to the live plants section. She started laughing and had me follow her back to his cage, and then I leaned over, he wanted nothing of it. So she picked him up and put him back in.

She said he didnt really like many people, i should buy him and take him home, lol. He was I guess about 10 inches. I loved his feet.

Spiders can be furry, and make very interesting pets, but not as fun as gerbils, or guinea pigs. You have to love guinea pigs, i love how they chat with you!

Oh, another nice little guy is the, um um the ones that roll up into a little ball? Hedge hogs, they make great pets too, and so cute.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:32 PM   #45016 
Yuuie

afternoon all
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:44 PM   #45017 
Htennek

Location: Somewhere between rage and serenity.... if I am not there, then I must be in the coffeehouse chat.
Hedge Hogs!!!!!
Htennek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 04:24 PM   #45018 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...j5rCZ.facebook
Trololol? :s
Old 08-14-2012, 04:34 PM   #45019 
Silverfang

she as her moments, and only when -she- wants. But they are generally few and ill timed (for me!).

Also, how can you tell if a momma shrimp is gonna be a momma Olympia? A pair of my ladies are looking quite large, and I saw some odd behavior.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 04:45 PM   #45020 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Hahaha.. Aww.

Well, I've noticed that they moult before breeding. And mine get darker, and kind of slow. And the male shrimp get really active.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese