Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-14-2012, 05:10 PM   #45031 
thekinetic

I walked out of my LFS today with 5 neons, 2 assassin snails, 1 panda cory, and a dwarf cory (which the cute clerk there gave me for free because he didn't want to put him back). ^_^ Didn't have my guppies though.:(

Those assassins went straight to work on my pond snails though! >:)

And I can't tell if my mistery snail is dying or just being lazy.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 06:22 PM   #45032 
Htennek

Location: Somewhere between rage and serenity.... if I am not there, then I must be in the coffeehouse chat.
Just played Slender and almost got a heart attack... I hate that tile-filled room.
Htennek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 06:26 PM   #45033 
djembekah

ahahah. my friends were playing slender a couple weeks ago. not my thing, but they kept posting in our skype chat that they were having heart attacks all the time.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 06:29 PM   #45034 
Htennek

Location: Somewhere between rage and serenity.... if I am not there, then I must be in the coffeehouse chat.
Slender Man is really freaky.... I turn the flashlight off for a second, turn it on and there he is, scaring the poop out of me.
Htennek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 06:35 PM   #45035 
eaturbyfill

Went to the LPS to get three aquarium decorations. Told my hubby to pick them out, he got like eight or nine! Then he was complaining about how much it was. Lol.

We got another Bumblebee toad, too. I was afraid the poor little guy would starve. They were trying to feed him crickets, when he's even smaller than the ones we already have-- even the big ones can't!
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 06:36 PM   #45036 
Robert smith

hey sorry that this is off subject but can you fill me in on how to post on this site?!
Robert smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 07:09 PM   #45037 
Aahnay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert smith View Post
hey sorry that this is off subject but can you fill me in on how to post on this site?!
Just like that. UP in the top left corner of the page, you can click on the first link, and check out where you want to post. You can also jump to one of the forums from the jump at the bottom of the page.

Oh maybe you meant the advanced options for posting? There is a button 'Go Advanced' under the quick reply box below.

Last edited by Aahnay; 08-14-2012 at 07:12 PM.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 07:09 PM   #45038 
Sakura8

Robert Smith, seems like you got the hang of posting. Do you mean how to start a thread?

Back. Walked out with a bag of koi food that, if the koi don't eat it, I'll eat the koi. Luckily, nothing caught my eye except a few cute female bettas but I may save up to get some of Basement Bettas' females.

The trio of clown knives were cool though.

Getting close to breaking the record of consecutive days in the triple digit weather.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 07:16 PM   #45039 
djembekah

eep Sakura. And i thought it was hot up here
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 07:25 PM   #45040 
Sakura8

Yeah. It's been miserable. And the air quality is awful 'cause of all the wildfires.

Just looked in on my sorority. My big girl Winnie passed away. She had a large tumor so I've been expecting it but still, she was one of my first girls. I'll miss you, my funny girl with the big spot.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese