Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-15-2012, 02:12 PM   #45101 
TheCrabbyTabby

Awkward my foot. Its about standing up for yourself and not letting a guy walk all over you.

If you can't already guess, I am in a "Stand up for yourself" mood right now.

Triops are cool, but Sea Monkeys last longer.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 02:16 PM   #45102 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Yes because I'm sure he bf would take her beloved snails and kill them... I'm pretty sure he's teasing bout that, even if he doesn't like them.. Part of a relationship is learning to live with other people.
My dad always tells me he's gonna fight my fish. I know he won't, he understands they're important to me and just teases.....
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 02:16 PM   #45103 
Laki

O-o
whoa. I hate to think you know more about our relationship than I do! He is not walking all over me. It's about respect. I already have 2 bettas and a bunny, plus the cat (but we got him together). I also have the snails (that's assassins and some baby ponds in one small tank and ramshorns in another small tank). He doesn't have to go along with everything I do and I respect that. He never once said, "no don't get them" or for the snails, "put them outside now". It was more of an ill-informed suggestion. He doesn't know about aquatic snails so he thought maybe they can live outside.
MY bf does not walk all over me, I think I know more about the kind of woman I am than you do. Bf and I work so well together because we respect each other.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 02:18 PM   #45104 
TheCrabbyTabby

Ewwwwwe. Relationship babble. I am sooo glad I am single. No having to compromise with anyone. I don't care how good it is, I am not being sucked into one of those dang things again.
Old 08-15-2012, 02:22 PM   #45105 
Laki

Nobody is asking you to! Let's keep the peace at peace and everyone goes home happy.
Old 08-15-2012, 02:24 PM   #45106 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

No one's telling you how to live your life, so you shouldn't tell others how to live theirs.

Laki I think you're lucky you found one that puts up with your snail antics.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 02:27 PM   #45107 
TheCrabbyTabby

Sorry, I don't mean to disrupt the peace.

Honestly, though its not much of an excuse, I shouldn't have waited til noon to take my meds today (completely forgot to take them yesterday too). I get a little ornery without them in my system sometimes. The withdrawls and such can do that to a person.

The fun of being Bi-Polar and forgetful.
Old 08-15-2012, 02:54 PM   #45108 
Laki

Haha thanks Olympia! He's pretty tolerant. I do a lot of rescue work and talk all the time about the pets. Honestly, I couldn't ask for better. While I thought the snails were a good idea to begin with (and have since learned better lol) he just played along!
And with all the tank upgrades he was understanding. He's most impressed with the divided 5g and pays more attention than ever to the fish (because it's divided and he likes them flaring)
Getting dressed and then going to get bunny's hay. Will look for lights while I'm out but the store I'm going to specializes in cat/dog/small furries.
Old 08-15-2012, 03:21 PM   #45109 
TheCrabbyTabby

Mmmmm. Egg salad sandwiches are good. Too bad I had a hard time removing the eggshells and had a few pieces wind up in the salad. Makes for a surprise when you bite down and get some crunchiness.

Last edited by TheCrabbyTabby; 08-15-2012 at 03:29 PM.
Old 08-15-2012, 03:43 PM   #45110 
djembekah

i would rather crunch eggshells than get gristle in chicken or beef. that stuff is nasty.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese