betta fish

Old 08-15-2012, 06:16 PM   #45121 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

No.. today though :OO
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 06:21 PM   #45122 
Laki

Blahh too much sugar in my coffee does one thing, turns my stomach and makes me go to the bathroom!! o.o TMI TMI TMI
I'm weaning off coffee though in a surprising new twist. I love tea the more I have it. It's clean drinking and full of better-for-you antioxidants. Doesn't turn my stomach or weigh me down! I love tea!!!
Got 2 bags of hay today- botanical and timothy. @aahnay, I can't buy alfalfa in bulk because it's too high in calcium and protein (I think) I know adult rabbits cannot have alfalfa for that reason. I hear some local people using field hay bought in bulk but for me and my one picky bunny, it wouldn't be cost effective. I have to buy her the oxbow brand- everything else she only picks at. (which is why I bought the botanical oxbow today.. I mix it in with her non-oxbow timothy). I tell you that bunny has been nothing but a spoiled princess.
Maybe when all my snails are gone (or at least most of them) I'll get sea monkeys. If they're easy to keep and breed, bettas can have a steady live supply. That tank is cool! Was that a colorful air stone? Because wouldn't they all just blow around?
Hm.. Hungry again. Biking up Kenmount Road turned out to be not so fun afterall.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 06:31 PM   #45123 
Sakura8

So far, the raphael catfish has not attempted to eat anyone. Yay! Unfortunately, I still see snails all over the plants. Not yay.

When we did my horse trough pond, we coated it with something called Rubberize It. Works very nicely.

Weatherman is confused. Said yesterday was 106 but it was actually in the 90's. Said today was gonna be 90's but it's definitely over 100.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 06:32 PM   #45124 
Laki

Snails- go to heck! Man, you've been battling a while with these devils.
I wish we had uncomfortable heat. Today was less than 16C so when I got out on the bike I had to wear my coat.
Old 08-15-2012, 06:35 PM   #45125 
Sakura8

Wanna trade weather? I'd love something that cool.

Why is it the only one of us who could get assassins to work is Kinetic?
Old 08-15-2012, 06:36 PM   #45126 
Htennek

Location: Somewhere between rage and serenity.... if I am not there, then I must be in the coffeehouse chat.
Why, Robin Why?!?!
Htennek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 06:44 PM   #45127 
Laki

Really though. I have my assasssins out today, feeding the ponds a fruity tums and I see they have been wasting time not eating up the ponds.. Our assassins are broken Sakura!! lol
Old 08-15-2012, 06:50 PM   #45128 
Sakura8

Laki, seriously, they are. :D I want to get some from where Kinetic got his.
Old 08-15-2012, 06:52 PM   #45129 
Laki

lol I would if I didn't have my snails under control. I was stupid and got the assassins first (spoiled them on bloodworms) and then ran into too many snails!! I'm backwards like the southpaw I am. I thought assassins were cool and I love their shells! lol I'm such a wierdo. Never introduced snails into the bettas where it became a problem - all the ponds I added died or were eaten by the beasts. Now I have 4 adult ramshorns and I kill all the eggs I find. (both pond and rams are in a bare enough tanks that I can spot and kill any eggs I find)... Learned the hard way.
Old 08-15-2012, 07:12 PM   #45130 
Htennek

Location: Somewhere between rage and serenity.... if I am not there, then I must be in the coffeehouse chat.
I am freaking out right now!!!
Htennek is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese