Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-21-2011, 01:29 AM   #4531 
copperarabian

@Yuuie
Is it Megavideo? I hate when it does thay, I almost always use FLV or reliable mirror instead, I think they have better quality picture anyway. Do you have a PS3? I would sometimes watch anime on the internet with that and if I used megavideo it looked awesome for some reason O.o I would think it would look worse on a 42" HD tv because of the size lol

wow, that sucks, I'd be afraid to stick my hand in a aquarium that had leeches in it lol

@Sakura, I'm glad you like the calendar idea :D I'll definitly make them then XD Also I decided to pick up a female convict(same size as my firemouth and dempsey) and as all cichlid people know they are spawning machines and have been known to cross with fire mouths(and jack Dempsey's, but I think mine is a female), so there's a possibility that they may spawn at some point if my fire mouth is a male which I think it is, although it could just be a very colorful female lol they probably wouldn't spawn for a while still, but if they do I'll save a few fry if you want them, and they should only grow to be anywhere from 4-7", not a 12" monster.

That's one photo of this type of hybrid, looks like a lot like Malina but with way more irridesence, and they sometimes will get a red belly.

This male is not very pretty XD But the female is kinda cute, she has pretty scales. She's at a weird angle for the photo, so it makes her look like she has a weird body shape when she doesn't.

Last edited by copperarabian; 07-21-2011 at 01:32 AM.
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 01:31 AM   #4532 
Sakura8

But if you start at the beginning won't you just end up using all the 72 minutes again? Or are they half hour shows and you watched another show before the one that got cut off?
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 01:34 AM   #4533 
Yuuie

there half hour show but since all the comericals are cut out it's about 20 min a episode which means i get to watch about 3 and a bit before i get cut off again
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 01:35 AM   #4534 
Sakura8

Ooh, yes, I'd definitely be interested in some hybrid fry. Will that fit a 29g, then if I only have one? I like the big blotch on the female's side in that second pic. Reminds me of my girl Winnie.
Old 07-21-2011, 01:37 AM   #4535 
Tisia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
What's wrong, Yuuie?

Bettawolf: Maybe, I don't know. I guess all you can do is keep an eye out for the little bloodsuckers.

Tisia: Hehe, but you could end up with like 20. Pond snails multiply like rabbits.
when they start overrunning my tank my bettas will start getting some nommy escargot, lol
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 01:38 AM   #4536 
Yuuie

mmm magavideo so yep but it's good and sadly i don't have a ps3 yet sadly. if i ever get it i think i would only ever own one game for it anyway
Old 07-21-2011, 01:39 AM   #4537 
Tisia

which game? lol
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 01:40 AM   #4538 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tisia View Post
when they start overrunning my tank my bettas will start getting some nommy escargot, lol
Yeah, I've been told to pull them out of their shells and smush them up. Blurk.
Old 07-21-2011, 01:47 AM   #4539 
copperarabian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Ooh, yes, I'd definitely be interested in some hybrid fry. Will that fit a 29g, then if I only have one? I like the big blotch on the female's side in that second pic. Reminds me of my girl Winnie.

That spot comes from the fire mouth, and Winnie is such a cute girl, I love her spot! Also a 29g should be fine for a pair if you keep up with water changes since they pretty much slaughter live plants, and have a lot of waste. if you got one, you might be able to get away with a few tank mates, but they might be killed.
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 01:49 AM   #4540 
Yuuie

final fantasy of course

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese