Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-19-2012, 11:45 AM   #45441 
Laki

Bloat. Realised feeding frozen bloodworms through a syringe is a great idea (I was using a broken paintbrush before). Now they're fat.

+eta+ 22$ down the drain on these fbdbn;kiubg;ierbgdfkn v;b plants. I think the java ferns are dying. I want to cry.
Laki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:56 AM   #45442 
eaturbyfill

We're getting two females. The cage looks like this: And the dimensions are close to those listed on the link.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Miller-Mfg...-Cage/16454041

And we were going to attach one 12"x8" platform on each side with ladders or ramps going up to them and hammocks and whatnot. If they get too big in a few months, we'll make them something.
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:05 PM   #45443 
Silverfang

I'm going to be up to my elbows in tank water soon. Going to add the driftwood and the three bunches of stems I have soaking. Those three girls are looking good, and perky (well one is not quite as perky, but she's in the small container :/).
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:10 PM   #45444 
Laki

Yes my sister uses those cages for her rats. :) Your ratties are going to have a fine home.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/SWAROVSKI-Cry...#ht_1130wt_952 <<< Wants.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/1935-2-Siames...ht_3529wt_1186 <<And this would just be cool to have.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Red-Male-Siam...#ht_2564wt_952 << Might actually get these

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Colorful-Tro...item2319840a18 << Err-one who loves cory catfish?? earrings.

Last edited by Laki; 08-19-2012 at 12:18 PM.
Laki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:12 PM   #45445 
eaturbyfill

I'm glad. I want them to be happy. Do you think we will need to wrap it?
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:23 PM   #45446 
Silverfang

I like those betta earrings!
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:30 PM   #45447 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Panda cories are very sensitive fish, they need a well matured tank..
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:51 PM   #45448 
Aahnay

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaturbyfill View Post
Only one week left. I hope I can dive into Computer Science without too much trouble.
If you like , oh puzzles?, play an instrument? then you wont have any trouble in computer sciences. I loved it so much, I could have stayed in college forever, lol.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 01:10 PM   #45449 
Aahnay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympia View Post

Did you see the tiny frog on the pencil point?

God, you all are so young, yet so mature... way to go, and TALK TO HAND about pops, and grinding, lol.

Laki? you can make those earings, just buy some shink it, draw the outline in permanent fine marker, color with anything you have, markers, water colors, acrylics, pencils, cut them out, then punch a hole in the top for the findings and shrink em up.

Some flat paints come out flat, and look like fur, I made native american designed bears that way, to go with the Ts I used to paint and sell. OH, I will show you some pics of them ...

Oh they are running them through the printer, then cut and shrink, cool.. we didnt have that technology way back then. I make/made some with a gorgeous cougar on them and then put poleshed gem stones on them too, for more bling...

Last edited by Aahnay; 08-19-2012 at 01:19 PM.
Old 08-19-2012, 01:26 PM   #45450 
Aahnay

eaturbyfil:
One of my degrees is MIS, computer sciences, be careful, It can be more addicting than anything in life! Once you find the power you have, omg, there is no limit to what you can do! it can soon become a 24/7 thing, lol.

Scenario: You wake up, tired because you went to bed too late, go to bathroom. Oh I know, I know .... as you head to your computer.

I always found that when my coding was finished, it was a huge let down. But it didnt take long to find a new project and start the cycle all over.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese