Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-19-2012, 06:29 PM   #45461 
djembekah

i see a little pleco, Silver!
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 06:34 PM   #45462 
TheCrabbyTabby

I would talk to him, but see, I saw him at this job I have, down at the football stadium. Its the one that the Carolina Panthers (pro football team) play at. He came and introduced himself the last game, which was yesterday, and we even shook hands (he has such a warm hand btw, and no ring!!!) and smiled at me every time he came around the corner and saw me after that (he works there too, and his eyes sparkle a lot). The thing is, I don't know if he is just being friendly or is interested. Ya know?

Anyways, the next home game isn't for another three whole weeks. T-T *sigh* It won't be until then that I see him next. All I know about him for now is his first name and where he works (at the stadium).

EDIT: Did I mention he has a nice, um, that doesn't really matter. What does matter is that my mind has been going crazy and I need some Valium to think straight. I mean, I am thinking about the craziest things, like, um, him in a tuxedo, looking at me as I walk down the isle. Not a bad image by any means, but a little presumptuous, considering that I don't even know if I even want to be married right now, let alone even know if he is single, or even interested in me. What's even weirder is that he was in a dream I had last night. Something about an apartment. I can't really remember. Its all in bits and pieces now.

Last edited by TheCrabbyTabby; 08-19-2012 at 06:45 PM.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:00 PM   #45463 
eaturbyfill

Ugh, I wish I could have the little ratlets already! Two weeks.. They are just so cute. All of the litter are black and white.
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:06 PM   #45464 
Laki

Take it slow. I did with my bf, we were friends for 3 or 4 months before hooking up. We met in a history class (I know, my dream) but we hooked up after the xmas break in the new semester. It won't hurt to talk to him, even if you both are really into each other and find out more about each other just to take it slow. You'll know when he's advancing because he'll either do it in a really sweet way or he'll be a douche. Good luck! Just keep smiling and talking to him!
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:10 PM   #45465 
TheCrabbyTabby

Bah, last time a thing like this happened. It all blew up in my face. I am scared it will happen again. I keep telling myself that its all in my head, but the dang ol' heart just won't hear it.
Old 08-19-2012, 08:35 PM   #45466 
Laki

Well, not all douche bags are the same.. And not all boys are the same. I mean, they're all "that" way I suppose but some are real nice guys! And you don't know which ones until you really get out there.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 08:37 PM   #45467 
TheCrabbyTabby

So all guys are douche bags, but some are good and some are just plain douches? I am so confused. Lord, this is why I didn't want to get back into dating in the first place.
Old 08-19-2012, 08:39 PM   #45468 
dramaqueen
Banned

Lol @ not all douchebags are the same.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 08:40 PM   #45469 
TheCrabbyTabby

I do know that guys are naturally dense as a log so they need to get whacked in the head with a baseball bat before they can get things, but I didn't know they were all douche bags.
Old 08-19-2012, 08:43 PM   #45470 
Relic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrabbyTabby View Post
I do know that guys are naturally dense as a log so they need to get whacked in the head with a baseball bat before they can get things, but I didn't know they were all douche bags.
Hmm..That's odd. I've always heard the same thing about girls.
Relic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese