Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-21-2012, 08:41 PM   #45681 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

That's really small actually, surprised you're having trouble.

Okay, that's waay too many water changes for one day. x__x
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:44 PM   #45682 
Laki

I can upload from my computer but my settings are on small pics. Don't know how I did it. Photobucket is a great site, and now it's like photoshop with its editing!! And you can set it so pics are uploaded small.
Thanks Aahnay, I told my boss today that I was leaving. Not my official notice (which will be written) but grapevine gossip told her I had already quit! lol I told her no, The place is understaffed and it's not the job for me. I couldn't tell her of the health and safety issues because she stopped me to talk in a fvdn btjhrb bathroom!!
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:46 PM   #45683 
Relic

Looks like I got my first deleted post. Do we get some sort award or certificate if we have reach "x" amount of posts deleted?
Relic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:46 PM   #45684 
Laki

Where were you deleted? ANd how did you know?
Old 08-21-2012, 08:47 PM   #45685 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Hahaa, as far as I know, no, no you don't.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:48 PM   #45686 
Sakura8

Aahnay, try again. I'll walk you through it just in case:

Below the message box, there's Post Quick Reply and Go Advanced. Click on Go Advanced. Now the options above the message box expand. There's one that looks like a paper clip. Click on it. A new window appears. Click on Choose File, find your file, and Click Upload. Once you've uploaded all the files you want, close the window. The simplest thing to do is then click on Submit Reply but if you want to choose where in your post the photos go, navigate to the spot in your post and then click on down arrow just right of the paper clip again (looks like a little triangle). A menu should pull down showing the files. Click on the file you want. It will insert it into the post. Repeat as needed, then click Submit Reply.

Hope that's clear. Sorry for the wall of text.

Edit: Relic, what post? Where?

Off to eat. Then to the pet store. Then to clean the cat house. Be back later!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:50 PM   #45687 
Aahnay

Laki, you can still do that.. you used art to 'get away' you probably were totally right braining. I do that too, makes ppl crazy, cause the talk on and on, and i dont hear a thing, dont have any idea they even came in, lol.

My mother used to get so crazy! Id tell her, 'you have to get my attention first."

She thought she did, lol. Im like that when coding, or designing to, hours and hours can just vanish. Its kinda nice really.

You just need to quiet that left side telling you what to do, and let the right said play. =)
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:52 PM   #45688 
Aahnay

Oh hey, i didnt know you could upload pics to messages, here, thought just to the avatar? Wow thats cool.. I will post more pics!!! OMG I feel sorry for all of you now, lol youll have to see my stuff, hahahahahahaha
Old 08-21-2012, 08:55 PM   #45689 
Laki

Since going to university I have no time to get creative. My "play" for the right brain is gaming? Puzzles like tetris and other nintendo RPG's or side scrollers like Kirby and Yoshi. Because I'm so physically swamped all the time. I have no excuse now bc it's summer and I have a couple weeks off before school. I just don't have the motivation. And I never really had much creativity, I always copied off pictures.. That sort of got me out of drawing too. I wanted to be unique but was never happy with what I got.

My water is getting clear in the tank, AND hornwort is growing on one side! I think the black is going away on anubias too! yay! I removed the carbon so the Flourish must be workin.
Old 08-21-2012, 08:59 PM   #45690 
Aahnay

dolls....... more when i find the pics, lol.... oh, the animated give of her moving wings didnt work.. she looks funny.. see the little rabbit in the ones hand (this doll just got back from the fair, and bought a bunch of goodies, lol) thats painted on a bean. She is the first OOAK doll I made, well as an adult, lol.

The red hair and black dress is Rene Russo in the Thomas Crown Affair. I use barbie/ken and museum dolls and take all paint off, and ofter reroot hair and make all the clothes and items that go with them, including making shoes, and blahblahblahblahblah, hahahahaha.
Attached Images

Last edited by Aahnay; 08-21-2012 at 09:03 PM.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese