If I ever see a legit albino I'm grabbing him. Lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:29 AM   #45762 
xjenuhfur

He had red eyes!
xjenuhfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:31 AM   #45763 
Laki

Hopefully it works out for you that nobody else wants him (the whole red eyed white stigma)
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 12:14 PM   #45764 
thekinetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by djembekah View Post
yay guppies! are you gonna get your one lonely cory more friends?
To answer you, no. Not until I'm sure the tank is matured, plus they didn't have any cories today! But I did get the guppies and some neons to replace the ones that died. They're a happy community now!

My niece was with me and now she won't leave my room....*looks over* yup still staring at it!XD

Edit edit: and my snail came out of his hibernation, yays!

Last edited by thekinetic; 08-22-2012 at 12:17 PM.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:09 PM   #45765 
Silverfang

petsmart was so disappointing, a girl with ich, one with ich and dropsy, one with rot, and a dead lady. *sigh*
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:10 PM   #45766 
Laki

Aw that sucks. I was going through my sisters' facebook last night and saw her girls./ I think she has 4, and they are SO pretty!! I have to convince her to come back on this site. Name is viingprincess I think, she's already a member.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 02:22 PM   #45767 
djembekah

good idea to wait, i'm glad you got some nice guppies and neons though!

also: I love Golem the crowntaaaail
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 02:57 PM   #45768 
Aahnay

New bicycle? I meant recumbent not recline, lol.. and look at this, its on 2k!!!

You can have angel fish with male bettas??? oh man i want angels soooo much.

tiki, yes they make the ice packs in several sizes and they arent expensive, I thought they would be much more! I think under 2 dolls. oh duh, thats heaters, sorry. Hmm good question.

I leave gal water in pickup cab and its warm to the hand, not as hot as the ones I leave in the sun that are really hot...need cool added to use for bath!

I think most packages hit a sort facility, and sit there till sorted, inside and out. Then are sorted and loaded, and leave, and hit the next place.

I think inside a mail truck, the big ones, they have boxes and mail all around, and not so hot, as in the cab of my truck, lol.

I know all mail collected at my po, is inside till its loaded on the trucks and goes to the 'big city' for sorting.

They say not to write live on the box as well meaning postal workers can put by air conditioner, or the heater thinking they are helping, when they are actually cooking or freezing. o.O

QUESTION? what color hair is your favorite mermaid hair color? blonde? black? Brown? Red? Blue? thanks, Im deff making the mermaid, I know how to make the betta, and now need to figure the mers hair color, then find a glass bowl that can hold them both. Woot! Ill have to make two, one for me and one to sell, hehe.

Last edited by Aahnay; 08-22-2012 at 03:01 PM.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 04:28 PM   #45769 
Yuuie

yay back from work and advoided a potential fight with the other manager about switching someone around. and the other manager called with instructions and i said what we were doing and she was not impressed and i was like well you talk to him but didn't really say that. i see the reason why he didn't want her shift changed and i'm sure this other girl well work well for open. i really don't care who is there just has long has someone is there that knows what they are doing. le sigh just glad to be done and home.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 04:40 PM   #45770 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Glued my cichild cave together and slowly filling the tank with sand.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese