Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-23-2012, 04:29 PM   #45861 
Silverfang

I'm wondering if it is just damage? That kinda reminds me of what my new girl has.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 04:35 PM   #45862 
djembekah

it might be, she had a pretty traumatic experience. It doesn't look like rot or anything.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 04:42 PM   #45863 
Aahnay

Lol, i loved all my dobies, he was the first boy, and I adopted him when he was a year old.(renamed him from Boss to mose). and he never got cudly, just would sit by me, and let me kiss hime pet him etc. All my girls were loves, they were so smart...

Im sad, One girl from wmt died already, the other 2 are ok. I did everything the same I think, and

she is the one I really wanted, the other two, same color sisters im sure, were just to have 3 for the sorority. I feel so bad I killed a baby betta!

And at the same time the shipped girl was gone!!!!! I found her in the water in the big bin, and she was fine, and I caught her easy enough.

Im a bad mom.. I feel so bad, she made it from seattle to here and in my hands, instead of saving her.... ack

I doubt Ill breed betta, but if I did breed one of the girls from the sorority, can you put her back in? she would be so tired, and unable to put up a good debate.

I love boxers, had two when I was young, Heidi was given away after she stole the tday ham to feed to her puppies, and herman was given away, just because, i dont know. I used to curl up with him in his big dog house, god he was sweet.

Last edited by Aahnay; 08-23-2012 at 04:47 PM.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 04:54 PM   #45864 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrabbyTabby View Post
Hey everyone!! My new kindle will be here tomorrow. I am so excited.
I love my Kindle but I don't like the auto correct. Lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 05:02 PM   #45865 
Aahnay

Her fins may have dried out too much, I dont know fish biology at all. But she was out of the water and your sock absorbed the water on her..is there red, towards the outer edges? past the white?

She maybe using everything she has to keep body, heart, brain alive fist and leave fins for later. You know how humans do when we get so cold? Heart just pumps to the head? You hands and feet stay really cold?
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 08:32 PM   #45866 
djembekah

yeah there is red past the white line. I'll watch her. She was a little tired yesterday, but she seems just about normal today. Swimming like a dork.

i fell in love with a kitty at the store but of course mom said NO NO NONO NO

urgh
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 08:35 PM   #45867 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Funny, my dobie isn't a cuddler either (if you hadn't guessed -__-). If she wants you to pet her she just puts her head on your lap and looks at you, no serious cuddles. Or, she'll do that to my boxer and my boxer will lick her face. She's so manipulative with her cute face.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 08:55 PM   #45868 
Sakura8

On my dad's phone at a restaurant. Grandma's moving to Chicago and we're seeing her off. Bored. Want fish. Check in later.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 09:12 PM   #45869 
thekinetic

My snail is just playing games with me now! One minute he looks dead the next he's fine. Today he was floating on the surface not through suction but just took in a lot of air. I, of course, tapped him a few times and when he didn't float down I thought the worst. But then a few minutes later he was down and on the glass. O.O Freaking snail troll!:3
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 09:18 PM   #45870 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Yay kinetic is here!
Snails.. want some snails. For the 90g.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese