Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-24-2012, 12:01 PM   #45901 
Aahnay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
I have no idea how much it'll cost so you can just paypal me the day I ship them. I'll have a total then. I can't imagine it'll be more than $15, though.

Gonna go to bed. So sleepy. Night all!
The two babies I got in the small square priority box, cost just 7 to ship, thats what it says on the box. the next size up is 10.95, and the next size up is 12.95. All my lovely, did I say lovely? fabric paints just arrived in the 10.95 box.. Im soooooo excited..but have to build that stand.. I dont want to.

xjenuhfur heck forgot what I was going to say to you, lol OH, math classes. Is your teacher boring? I had one teache,r in the hot of the summer, she was there for her graduate classes, and OMG no one could stay awake in her classes.. she just like read the book, explained one or two formulas and class was over. I asked her if I could just skip some days, she said sure, told the whole class they could she didnt care. Then she explained when she hits classes, she hasnt had any sleep and sleeps after.

Laki: they have various colors, I wanted the black ones with little white circles, they remind me of rocks collected with bits of shells showing ... go to ebay and type in nerite, see all the diff colors.

I slept in dotay til 9:30, woot, got 9 and half hours.. yet I wanted to sleep all day. Fish are all ok, but the male still has the odd gill, I did see them both closed all the way last night. Maybe he is just flaring when i lift the cover off to check him

Georgie the guy to the left there? flared at me last night when i went to feed him!!! I leaned in and he ran to the greet me all flared, hes never done that!!!!

I want to buy the other two wmart females, they are like the one that died. I went last night, but didnt get them. One kept sucking up her poo and spitting it out, they are so hungry.

Last edited by Aahnay; 08-24-2012 at 12:15 PM.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:12 PM   #45902 
Laki

Okay thanks!!
Does anybody else remember this reference?
Attached Images

Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:23 PM   #45903 
Aahnay

Olympia, all my female dobies where lovers, and dancers, and all played hide and seek with me. God i miss dobies, I put my male to rest Last year end of may. I only have my little Lacey now, and the fish and the cats.... I really require a dobie at my side... but I havent been able to find any close buy.. hate to buy site unseen... but may just do that.

I guy in the vet office found an emanciated female at boise humane society, she was like 9 years, I told him Id be happy to take her if he didnt want her, he said no, he loved her, lol. She was a puppy mill dog, felt so sorry for her, ears were torn off, torn, not cut.. boobies hanging low, she came in without her pups.

Laki: nope lol

TIKI???? you didnt mail the snails yet, right?

Last edited by Aahnay; 08-24-2012 at 12:25 PM.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:27 PM   #45904 
Laki

How sad!! I would love to work with the shelter but I think it would instill a lot of hate in me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw 104 million views.
Old 08-24-2012, 01:16 PM   #45905 
thekinetic

It's Antoine Dodson, now please for the love of that puppy take that off of her!O.O
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 01:28 PM   #45906 
Laki

lol I found this and posted it on my bf's page because he probably watched that song like a thousand times since it came out! lol
New jeans, I don't even care. I'm wearing them now. Not waiting for school. They were my treat to myself for no reason. Consumerism.
Watching Ellen's bathroom concert series lololol
Waiting to go meet my sister, mom and niece.
Old 08-24-2012, 04:20 PM   #45907 
Relic

Got a couple new tanks today...5 gallon eclipse hex tank and a 30 gallon tall tank. The wife says if I want to more tanks Ima have to get rid of two....so I guess Ima get rid of two of the ten gallons.
Relic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 04:30 PM   #45908 
Laki

Sucks you have to get rid of them! Just put them in the basement "for a rainy day' ;)

Rains coming down awful hard! Just got home, messy ride home on the bike.
Old 08-24-2012, 06:45 PM   #45909 
Silverfang

ooh, you were out then? brutal, it was just pouring
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 06:55 PM   #45910 
Laki

I was out when it started, around 5-6pm. We were in Sobeys and the rain was thundering down on the roof of the place, sounded terrifying!

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese