betta fish

Old 08-24-2012, 11:27 PM   #45931 
Sakura8

French? Mon dieu.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 12:27 AM   #45932 
Tikibirds

ommlet du fromage...

I did a 100% WC on the 10G..not doing that again anytime soon. I needed to add more sand to hold in the dividers though - that and I know the end one does not get any filtration since the filter is on the other side
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 12:39 AM   #45933 
Silverfang

Still no females at the LFS. Spoke to the guy, two things didn't come in, I think some large koi or goldfish, and the females, despite them being charged. Don't think they were happy.

Gotta check on the girls before I crash, one is hiding at the bottom.. again :/

Really, could she be a different species of betta than the rest? she's longer and shaped differently. And stripes up... except when terrified and running from the other other girls. Of course I released Iris so there could be floating fins by now :/

Why couldn't they be loveable sisters?

EDIT: oh, and then there is the cat... she wanted me up, she wanted food. When walking on my sleeping body didn't work.. *CHOMP*
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 12:48 AM   #45934 
djembekah

ugh. My late kitty has been on my mind a lot the past few days. I miss him so much. And the kitten at the store reminded me of him sooo much. I wanted him so much. I want my Rufus.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 01:02 AM   #45935 
Aahnay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
Fry em! Those are expensive loaches!
LOL!

I just found this on ebay, its a betta that naturally swims upside down, there is a youtube there to watch too, hes very pretty when hes moving, wow. I never would have guessed.

Silverfang: funny cat.. my slink does that too, he stomps all over me, even while im on my side.. the finds a hand and bites it, or just gets on my chest and makes a ruckus. Last night he was sleeping on his pillow (mine really to support my arm) and i started to pet him as I dozed off and bang. the big bite!

Yuuie? have they tried bathing the cats? I have 5 now and im so allergic to them, I had 4 when I found out, and then got more. I went for like 3 years with none, when the 4 all passed of very very old age, in their 20's.

I cleaned everything, etc. there was a difference but I could live without a cat. I brought them in and kept bathing them, when water was short I used the bath wipes for cats, the allergy is to dander and saliva, its not too bad, and I take just one benedril at night, it helps my asthma a lot.

Last edited by Aahnay; 08-25-2012 at 01:13 AM.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 01:14 AM   #45936 
Silverfang

I was laying down, had a sheet over me. Chomp. Bad habit from me teasing her. She was so determined to gnaw off the offending digits.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 06:22 AM   #45937 
Relic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Relic, please tell me someone didn't post that question for real somewhere . . .
Not that I know of
Relic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 06:24 AM   #45938 
Relic

I wish I could find some shell dweller cichlids locally....I think a bunch of them in my new 30 gallon would be pretty sweet. Angel rams would be awesome too! so would 6-8 kuhli loaches.
Relic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 07:31 AM   #45939 
Laki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfang View Post
I was laying down, had a sheet over me. Chomp. Bad habit from me teasing her. She was so determined to gnaw off the offending digits.
I have bruises from this very same thing. Oliver is the pitbull of cats. Not that I like to engender the idea that pitbulls are bad dogs, because they're not. I mean they have been bred to have a stronger bite and tolerance fro pain... Well, so does Oliver it seems. Holy crap did he ever shove my hand down to his back teeth last night. He also needs to be kicked out of the room while we sleep a lot because he'll prowl and bite feet (and I always sleep with my feet uncovered).
I always thought my cat was part demon, but I'm glad he's normal!! Or maybe we all coincidentally got stuck with the nastiest cats.

Had very odd dreams last night. One was something about a maze tour things like an amusement park except real drug wars (of which Matt was off fighting) and ffeeding yellow ducks but we couldn't get the crumbs on the ground because dogs weren't allowed to eat them...

I plan to never live in Saskatchewean, Yuuie! Sorry, but all those storms remind me of here and I want to leave for that very reason.

That upside down betta is VERY NICE I want him. I would make him go backwards through hoops and charge all the neighborhood kids 25c.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 08:49 AM   #45940 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Grr last night koimaiden was trying to convince me to put some goldfish in my 90 gallon. So tempted.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese