Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 11:40 AM   #45944 
Silverfang

afternoon all
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 12:39 PM   #45945 
Aahnay

Hahaha Silverfang, yes, I did that too, but under the comforter, with only a sheet he could get me, so always a comforter. They are all pretty good about not attacking feet, moving things under covers when im in there.

But now and then I will wake to a cat hugging a foot too tightly in the summer. Try putting a roll of toilet paper under the sheet... Slink goes wild for that.

I have made a few long fat soft toys from them to hug and kick at, but they vanish really quickly, never to be found again.

Laki? did you have sugar within 4 hours of bed time? I had some dream last night that went on and on ... I was draging something through something.. I dont know. Id wake, check the fish go back to sleep, and it would start again, lol.

Olympia? gold fish? Koi? at wmart two girls were in buying a little tank, real little, for a goldfish they just won at the state fair. She said we have only 4 hours to get it in water.

I dont know much about gold fish, but explained they get big and need more room, etc etc. They just bought a 1 gal and were going to drive to petco the next day.

As I was leaving one girl found me, and asked what kind of fish i had, she wanted me to take the gold fish. I did not.

Last night i came across a recipe for .. hmm black magic chocolate cake? I want some .... NOW! =)

My babies are so cute. 2 girls are I dont know, in the store were kinda silver with a hint of green on the fins. But now thy look very dark from above, like a brwn/black but from the side whith the flash look silver. Very confusing.

And the boy, who is a hm mustard gas looks yellow, no green anymore. And his sister? She is gold, with tiny black lines around the scale, i didnt think she was a dragon, but I guess she is. She is my fav. Very, curious. She was all over and looking at every little thing in the plastic of the tub, lol. She goes to her brother and spends quality time flaring with him.

how long before they are like big? lol these are 3 mos. The boy was jarred, and the girl was in a sorority.

Last edited by Aahnay; 08-25-2012 at 12:50 PM.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 12:58 PM   #45946 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Yea, was thinking some fantails, ryukin, or ranchu. Hmmm.
Old 08-25-2012, 01:31 PM   #45947 
Aahnay

I saw one at wmart, that had the greatest eyes, I never stop to read what they are, I stay clear if I can. But the eyes were outlined maybe in a light color then a dark color, or visa versa I cant recall now, but I really wanted that fish, lol.

He/she just had a knowing look.

I think the male fish i got is the wrong one, its not the color of the one in the pic. Everyone got their color really fast, but he looks the same. He is pale pink body, cellophane fins with a hint of green.. He is supposed to be green body with yellow fins, like this
Attached Images

Last edited by Aahnay; 08-25-2012 at 01:35 PM.
Old 08-25-2012, 01:32 PM   #45948 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Sort of at a cross roads. This tank was supposed to be an authentic West African river scene. Some big clumsy goldfish would definitely stand out and ruin things. But I do love the darned things, and was going to do a goldfish-only tank at first.
Old 08-25-2012, 01:44 PM   #45949 
dramaqueen
Banned

Good afternoon. I just had a Big Mac for lunch. Mmmmm
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 01:45 PM   #45950 
Aahnay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
Sort of at a cross roads. This tank was supposed to be an authentic West African river scene. Some big clumsy goldfish would definitely stand out and ruin things. But I do love the darned things, and was going to do a goldfish-only tank at first.
Ok, wait, so you cant get the fish you wanted originally? I need to go read again, ive been so preoccupied with self. I mean the african fish.

I always wanted a koi pond. Thats a hard choice, I have a pic in my head, that started this aquarium thing off.. green bottom, with a small blue pool in the right front corner. An island about 3 inches below the top and center, with water fall over the full front of it, glistening in the light.

Then I wanted this cute chair I found at petco or the other one, a lounge chair. But you could pick the color so i didnt get it. The chair would be on the island.

And a gorgeous hm mustard gas, I saw in march sold in thailand, then sold agin in may or june, for 158 bucks. I didnt try to buy him either times, as I didnt want to kill him, er for the first fish.

Then on top the island I wanted a cute dragon peeking over the edge.

The waterfal went the way.. I found some aquamarines, chips that would work but they were dyed, seems all of the gems like that were dyed..

Anyway, I do understand, now I have nothing like that, and cant get the 20 gal to put it in. Lol. I like to sleep on things.. if I dont have a nightmare about my choice then I do it.

Im still going for the island tank.. to me it is peaceful looking, and I dont think Ill be satisfied till i have it. Ill be happy without it, just not satisfied.

Last edited by Aahnay; 08-25-2012 at 01:48 PM.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese