Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-25-2012, 08:56 PM   #46011 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Wow, Sakura, your fish are actually doing their jobs for the first time ever?
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 08:56 PM   #46012 
Sakura8

That's probably why then. But if my girls settled down, hopefully yours will too. You deserve a happy sorority!

EDIT: Olympia, I know, right? It's amazing!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 09:26 PM   #46013 
Aahnay

Sakura what camera did you get? sorry about your other one... Glad they are doing their job.

Havent read Olympias thread yet... changed water on all instead.

Oh... Elizabeth, arent you excited? Oh.. new faces, new teachers (can only hope you get some new teachers) and all the summer stories to tell. =)

So regarding the sorority, I have two identical sisters im sure, and the one that is gold.. she was in sorority.. so basically the twins will fight each other and the gold will fight them both? hahaha..

I can see the green on my male, I held him up to the light, he is all peach...all peach, but when i shine the led flash on him and move it back and forth I can see a green sheen.. but not at all like the pick, where is is very very green, lol.

I should have more than 3 girls, I should have got the other two but egad, I dont have anyplace to keep them ...
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 09:40 PM   #46014 
djembekah

eeee i cant wait for more cories!!!!! i'm so excited. i love catfish. they're officially some of my favorites.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 09:50 PM   #46015 
Aahnay

Snakes, feel free to skip (if you read my posts, lol)

Young child, got in trouble all the time from mom for finding every freaking snake in the neighborhood and bring home with me. There is a pic of me holding a fat long black one.. I dont rem it at all.

4-15, still in trouble, found two snakes in love, was fasinated by it all. Stepped on snake in the weeds, it curled up and bit my shoe, scared the crap out of me. Found a coral snake, well looked just like one, when I opened the door to get the milk, no milk just that bright colored snake curled up on the door mat!!! Ran screamming to dad snake snake.. when he got there it was gone, lol.. now known as teaser, and never cry wolf.

Alas, family outing, grand parents, mom dad, aunts.. in the rainforest in wA. Aunt and are scouting ahead, we found this incredible little pool full of tiny green frogs.. what fun.. A little further omg .. plunk, a huge, i mean huge patterned snake fell off the branch just in front of us landing at almost on top of our feet. Aunt says, keep it there Ill get your dad.. yeah right!!!! o.O

It was beautiful, and really fat, longer then the width of the path, I grabbed a stick and tried to well, ya hoo it to stay on the path, yeah sure thing. Dad arrives, its gone... O.O but aunt saw it too, haha. when leaving we told someone at the gate place about it., they had never seen one.

So, that was the start, lol. I actually have decided that snakes are my totem.. later when i was 21, I was walking, alone in the bayous of Louisiana, by the water in deep leaves.. yeah .. cant say what the hell i was doing and not knowing i was in the leaves... came back to the present looking where i was to step next and standing there is a water moccasin about i dont know 18 inches up? no body, hidden in leaves. I just put foot behind me and ran backwards...

It kinda goes like that .. later while swimming a river in port angeles wa, a skinny long snake joined me.. It was headed to my head, watching me.. man I put on the speed and it followed me.. omg.. heart pounding.. escaped the river, never to go in there again!!!

Much later, was boating in a damn, and needed a bio break, I got out and ran up the rocks and was just about to.. omg the most precious, skinny green snake slithered to me out of the water on to my rock!

Fast forward, skipping many other snake adventures.. I sadly was mowing the pasture before this flower bloomed.. and killed a huge snake.. nice snake, eats rats and mice..

About 2 years ago, it was like snake days here, every where I went in the am, was some snake, green ones, patterned ones, and I thought I saw a rattler. When I guy came to fix my car, we opened the hood, to see this tiny tiny snake catch a mouse! We couldnt move... It was amazing, it curled around the mouse, and was squeezing, and had the mouse kinda in its mouth.. we watched...

I rescued a couple long farm snakes off the road.. then oh i dont know a couple years ago, got out of the truck and got bit! Hurt too. I just ignored it cause i didnt think it was snake.. but about 4 days later when I took the time to look at it? ohhhh my... I had those 2 teeth marks for about 3-4 months. The skin there is different now too.

Then alas, no more snakes? well till last week when pooky had that tiny baby.. and I havent seen any flying carpets either.. er badgers, badgers are so sweet, and no tiny owls.. I miss them all..
Old 08-25-2012, 09:51 PM   #46016 
Aahnay

Oh I love catfish too, Id love to have one with my bettas, but ... i guess thats questionable
Old 08-25-2012, 10:00 PM   #46017 
djembekah

if you did at least a ten gallon, you could get some cories!
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 10:07 PM   #46018 
Yuuie

hi all back from work had a good day with Preet getting teased by the girls has usual was fun. but now not sure if it's the internet or just my router but it seems to be cutting in and out for some reason.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 10:22 PM   #46019 
eaturbyfill

Who on the forum is knowledgeable about rats? I seem to remember one user in particular, but can't remember their name
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 10:24 PM   #46020 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Bombalurina. But she hasn't been online for a few months.
Aus is active, she doesn't have any right now but she knows a lot about them.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese