Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-27-2012, 06:09 PM   #46171 
Silverfang

well she wasn't wild caught. Asked them about that today, said odds are she's bred by someone.

Meh.. tea tastes yech when it's under steeped.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:12 PM   #46172 
Sakura8

If you have decaffeinated green tea, try steeping a bag of that in her tank until the water turns a weak tea color.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:14 PM   #46173 
Silverfang

I've got some IAL... but they were picked over a year ago
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:15 PM   #46174 
djembekah

were you able to ship today Sakura? or is it gonna be tomorrow? Just curious, i am excited for cories
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:34 PM   #46175 
Sakura8

IAL should still be good. They're dried, right?

First thing tomorrow morning. :) Got a late start, didn't want them to sit overnight at the PO.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:39 PM   #46176 
TheCrabbyTabby

Uggg. Mom thought it would be a great idea to bring the foster dog, a husky (a naturally small animal aggressive breed) who we were told DIDN'T like cats, into the room with the three foster kittens, to see what happened. Apparently she thought the dog would be fine with them.

Needless to say, it didn't turn out well at all. Apparently, the dog grabbed one of the kittens in her mouth and shook the poor thing a bit. I am worried about internal injury. All I can think about is what the heck my mother was thinking? Of all the dangerous ideas. Its this kind of thinking that get's kittens killed and dogs determined dangerous to society and sent to away to be destroyed.

I am not happy with her at all, my mother, not the dog. It wasn't the poor dog's fault that she was put into that sort of situation.

When Mom comes back from walking the foster dog, I'll try to convince her to take the poor kitten to a vet. The poor thing isn't moving much, just sitting and laying down, head up, and looking around the room. When she does move, she does so very stiffly and painfully and doesn't go very far. At least she is conscious and alert, though I don't know if she is in shock or not (I don't think she is because she looks at me when I talk to her. There is no external wounds or hemorrhaging, but I don't know about internally.

Poor thing. :'(
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:40 PM   #46177 
djembekah

awesome :) i cant wait to get theeem :3

oh no poor kitten :( and poor husky, hope she finds a good home without little critters!
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:46 PM   #46178 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'd like you guys to recommend some different kinds of David's tea for me to order.
I love iced tea and hot tea and I like it strong.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:47 PM   #46179 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Read My Lips is my favourite, DQ. Buttered rum is good, and stronger. But it has that rum-my taste so not sure if you'd like that.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:51 PM   #46180 
TheCrabbyTabby

Well, talked to Mom and she wants to just observe the kitten. Apparently she doesn't want to drive to the vet if she doesn't have to. And its not like it will come out of her pocket. The organization that runs the whole foster program pays for any vetting of their foster animals.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese