Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-27-2012, 10:32 PM   #46231 
djembekah

oh no, poor Skitty :(
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:32 PM   #46232 
Aahnay

Go to walmart, lots and lots and lots of CT there, lol. I wish my phone could send pics.. its broken has been since i bought it too, i just forgot all about it.. now the warranty is off. hahahaha. Id get pics of the ones at my wmart for you.

Speaking of pics, Sakura, those from the old camera? what kind is/was it please? I wasnt satisfied with what i got and took it back.

Skitty is my old cats name. I was really hoping she would be ok.

Last edited by Aahnay; 08-27-2012 at 10:35 PM.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:33 PM   #46233 
Silverfang

no, I don't think I could stomach clove oil again... I was sick for days from the smell. And the poor fish thrashed wildly
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:33 PM   #46234 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Walmarts don't sell fish in Canada. Can't remember when they stopped.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:36 PM   #46235 
Sakura8

I won't do clove oil again. I was sick too. Even now when my mom gets ginger cookies, I get sick.

I'm so sorry, Silver. But you gave her the best chance she could have had. *hugs*

Aahnay, actually most of my females are named after racehorses. Azeri was a champion filly and 2002 Horse of the Year. Lavender . . . I ran out of horse names. -____- I was so excited when I saw Azeri though. $4.49 for her.

I wish my Wal-Mart would stop selling fish. I cringe every time I see someone near the bettas.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:38 PM   #46236 
Aahnay

oh, i keep forgetting you are in canada, thats a good thing though. And fish cant be shipped from the us to canada? is there a good reason why not?

Really silverfang? Maybe used too much.. they said that can happen if more then a couple drops are used... sorry to hear that.

Sakura, wow I didnt know that. I kinda stopped watching the races after I moved here.

I have never liked the smell of cloves, but like the flavor if a few are in baked hams. Just not the ordor.
So I suppose I will be like you two too.

yep I wish that too, but im so glad they had these females.. so I can have a sorority. Im conflicted.

Last edited by Aahnay; 08-27-2012 at 10:42 PM.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:38 PM   #46237 
Silverfang

you share them Sakura?
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:38 PM   #46238 
Sakura8

Share what? I'm not good at sharing.

EDIT: Aahnay, those were from my dad's camera. It's a Canon Powershot SD1400 Elph. I think it was maybe $129? It's not a bad camera. The one I had that broke was a few models up than this. And it was pink. I loved my pink camera.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:40 PM   #46239 
Tikibirds

I got my last fish from walmart, she is a pale yellow CT. I don't think they get very big shipments - i seldom see bettas there. They have a wall of tanks with other fish and snails though. Petco also never seems to have any fish either. Last female I got from there was really a young VT male. He fails as a male, in a tank with 5 females and not even a bubblenest from him.

I don't know about shipping them to canada but you can drive them across the border from the USA---> Canada and Canada----> USA.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:41 PM   #46240 
Sakura8

My Wal-Mart only gets king females in. Queen females? I dunno but they giant/monster females.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese