Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-29-2012, 09:04 AM   #46411 
Laki

That's clever!
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:12 AM   #46412 
Silverfang

Oh D, sorry to hear that. Sadly I'm worried about facing the same thing. My war horse has disappeared. I lifted the driftwood but no her.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:26 AM   #46413 
Laki

I took my 3 assassins out of the pond tub and put them in a betta cup with sand and bloodworms. The buggers will live there, I won't even try to get them to eat snails anymore. "/
Bowser is the lucky boy who gets to watch the assassins (floating in their cup) and he's obsessed with them!
Old 08-29-2012, 11:29 AM   #46414 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Sorry about your betta, Silver. Maybe she'll turn up still. Sorry about yours too, Diablo. Don't forget to check the floors and inside the filter.

I am sooo relieved. For some reason the canister was leaking from the lid yesterday, but I put it on again today and it's GREAT. Must have been put on wrong the first time. PHEW.
Goldfish, here I come~~~ (except probably not soon).
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:50 AM   #46415 
Silverfang

I checked behind, and nothing but a dust bunny. She couldn't get into the filter, unless she did it scale by scale.
Old 08-29-2012, 12:16 PM   #46416 
Laki

Oh no! Poor missing fishies! All I hear about with sororities is their notorious jumping! Maybe that bad cat Ashes got yours Silver??
Old 08-29-2012, 12:22 PM   #46417 
Silverfang

She was hiding in the driftwood... or under it. She's clamped and hiding. Poor thing.

Poor things, why do they do this?

EDIT: good news, I saw yellow in the underbelly of one of my lady cherries

Last edited by Silverfang; 08-29-2012 at 12:24 PM.
Old 08-29-2012, 12:29 PM   #46418 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

YAY Silver! Shrimpies!

I think something's up with Kamikaze. :/ A few days ago he started swimming lopsided to I moved him into a 2.5 gallon, he did better for a bit but he seems pretty lifeless. No idea what's going on, so random.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:51 PM   #46419 
Silverfang

I added an IAL leaf to each tank. I think the snails and pleco are finding it yummy.
Old 08-29-2012, 12:52 PM   #46420 
Aahnay

isnt kamikaze new? hmm poor guy, lifeless?

Relic, right on, actually 10 and down are the best learning years. After 10, according to the foster parent programs in idaho, you cant make and major changes. Who the are is who they will be, no matter how hard you try!!!

I dont agree, so dont slam dunk me. If we could spend more time teaching our children, one on one, every day, all day, and play with them too, they could all raise fish at 4, actually, even earlier.

Its funny, long ago, in a far off place. A friend came to visit, fist time since xmas, and brought his 1.5 yr old son, almost 2 I think. We were all talking and looked up to see him playing the new video game we just got for xmas.

They didnt have one. He had never seen one, except on television commercials. I tell you, we were all so proud! He was so cute, yes mimicking the sounds he saw on the commercial, but he had turned on the machine, put in the little cartridge and had the controls and going to town.

What a moment. We didnt say a word, his dad started to take it away from him .. I said no way, you let the boy be!!!! hahahaha

Sorry to hear about the dead fish under the wood.

Sorry warhorse is sooo unhappy, give that girl some loving.

Last edited by Aahnay; 08-29-2012 at 01:01 PM.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese