Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-29-2012, 08:25 PM   #46451 
djembekah

Quote:
Originally Posted by afishpond
hi would you want to do a trade on some plant's i have some floater and some java moss and naja grass and asain water grass and azolla some hornwort,and frogbit, red root.let me know if you want to to trade for some.thx
he said he'd send me about ten dollars worth
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:28 PM   #46452 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Red root?
$10 worth of that many plants is gonna be like, nothing. xD
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:38 PM   #46453 
Tikibirds

I'm getting some cabomba green and purple??...I'll trade ya for a snail or two. and some somthing german sounding- the seaweed like moss stuff. I think its also called round pellia?
I also have to trim my foxtails already but I do know if the trimmings can be replanted..?

Quote:

Priority MailŪ

Out for Delivery

August 29, 2012, 8:36 am

ELK GROVE, CA

Expected Delivery By:
August 29, 2012
Delivery Confirmation™

Results 2

Priority MailŪ

Notice Left

August 29, 2012, 9:34 am

ID

Expected Delivery By:
August 29, 2012
Delivery Confirmation™

Out for delivery? The deliver mail this late in the evening???? AAhany - i think your snails have arrived as well...

Last edited by Tikibirds; 08-29-2012 at 08:46 PM.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:08 PM   #46454 
Silverfang

susswassertang or something?
Silverfang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:10 PM   #46455 
Tikibirds

Yup - that would be it. That plant/moss/wahtever it is, is pretty nifty.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:14 PM   #46456 
Aahnay

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaturbyfill View Post
Yeah, and a couple classes are just really difficult.
One is math for computer science, and it's hard because my crappy high school didn't offer the classes I needed to take before this class.
And the other is the first programming class, and it's hard because I've never had anything to do with writing code.
Then I have three other classes to worry about while studying so hard for those two.
I think you will find your first computer math class to be very diff then a math class, if they still really start at the beginning Same with the first coding class.

If you are afraid of them, i mean the studying, you wont like them. Here is short what i learned from my college 'how to learn class'

short version, lol:

look through the book for the class, page by page. See anything interesting? Something at the end of the book.

Now with each chapter you do, do the above. Read all the questions at the end of the chapter. Now go back and read all the titles, and the captions, the intro and the questions again.

Now go back and read the first sentence of each paragraph. Now read the chapter. Now answer the questions.

If you read the chapter 5 times, you get A, 4 times is a B and 3 times is a C.

If you cant find anything interesting, then force it! You have to have a simple goal, to answer just one interesting thing. Sound easy, and actually it can be, just have to get used to it.

I forgot.. in a 3 ring notebook, draw lines down the center of each r side page. ON the left side, write down the main ideas of each major paragraph. Highlighted when you do the 5th reading.

When you take notes in class take them on the right side, anything that matches the left is on the test, and anything they say is on the test too, lol.

I may have the last part wrong the drawing the lines.. I cant remember exactly how that worked, it was a while ago, lol.

You can do it, be happy, You learn better when you are happy and interested, and always keep small candies, life savers, whatever, to eat, and ALWAYs take 10 minutes every hour! walk around..
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:15 PM   #46457 
Aahnay

THERE BE WHALES HERE! er no SNAILS HERE!

I put them in a cup in the tank and cleaned the qts and then looked at the snails, one was out and sucking, another was part out, the others still waiting.

It was very scary. The idiot po didnt hold my mail, and tried to deliver to me. He know how big my mail box is and of course the box wouldnt fit, he hates me, im told he hates everyone. Well, I kept looking online, over and over and they still showed in MA, I knew they werent there.

Then in the afternoon, like 2 or 3, boom, it showed the update and out for delivery. I called, the manager tried to find them, nope not there.. I flew to the mail and not there either.

Unfortunately, at out little po, the trucks that deliver arent air conditioned, i was so freaked out. But we opened them there I made her smell em, lol. And the bags inside where very cool to the touch. Woot!

The food for them was a bit pricey...though. lol!!!!!!

Last edited by Aahnay; 08-29-2012 at 09:20 PM.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:17 PM   #46458 
Sakura8

Finally woke up, rushed to do water changes on Sparky and the 29gal, changed litter boxes, bring mail from neighbor's etc. Whew!

Diablo, I'm so sorry about Tingle. I remember how excited you were when you got him. :(

Silverfang, I'm so glad you found WarHorse! WHEW!

Tiiiiiiiiikkiiiiiiii! Snails arrived sometime this afternoon while i was dead to the world. They are in a tub outside and already moving. :D

Wheeeewwwwooooo. Gonna bring home my kitty who has the feeding tube tonight. Vet is kind to loan a giant dog crate for us to keep her in, since she can't move around much with a tube out of her neck. Also glad feedings have lengthened to 6 hours apart, not 4.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:21 PM   #46459 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Yay! Kitty Is feeding her gonna be hard?
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:28 PM   #46460 
Aahnay

OH glad you are bringing her home. You didnt say if it was awful the feeding? So, can she talk to you while you feed her? purr? sounds like that could be a real challenge.

Didnt know she would have a tube. Glad you got some sleep, I think you were soooo stressed out thats all that kept you going yesterday, and why you werent sleeping well.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese