Old 08-29-2012, 10:04 PM   #46481 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Bekah just be patient.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:05 PM   #46482 
Aahnay

Lol.

Ouch, last week, my shoulder was out, its in, and still sore and now I think my lower back may be out, and I dont want it out!!! I hope its just tender. I cant rem anything i did to .. hmmmm

I think icq has a ton of chat rooms to, you just go and start one up.. then post here..

I used to love icq so much, it used to be full duplex, so everyone could talk at the same time.. each in a separate window or all together. Separate windows made it easier to follow, lol.

Last edited by Aahnay; 08-29-2012 at 10:07 PM.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:23 PM   #46483 
Tikibirds

what happened to the facebok chat?
Tikibirds is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:24 PM   #46484 
djembekah

lmao. Aahnay just threw it out there that we could maybe do other things while we waited so i merely made suggestions x3

but also i guess i'm going to look for delicious recipes. i don't think i've got anything to bake. i will play with potatoes.

Tiki- it quit working ages ago! its so annoying, i liked that chat too

Last edited by djembekah; 08-29-2012 at 10:28 PM.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:24 PM   #46485 
Aahnay

well all snails except one and free and eating away. The biggest is on the betta leaf, which needs cleaning.

The one I left in the cup, just in case its ... gone. I hope not, they are so cute. It has some poo on it, that I dont think was there when I put it in, but I was tired and not sure. It has food.

Can you paint avatars on the shells? hehehe.. so you know who is who? lol. bad aahn!
Old 08-29-2012, 10:29 PM   #46486 
Aahnay

oh try this, bake a potato dump on some black beans, some sugar and some nice apple vinegar. yummmmy, thats what I had for dinner.. I call it fast food, lol

I saw a cool thing on the tv last night. In a frying pan, with some oil put in on slice of breed, and sprinkle cheese on the bread and in the pan, then thin sliced ham on the bread, then when the cheese is all bubbling in the pan, put on the bottom of max heated oven, I think thats 450. Leave it there till the cheese is dark and crispy!

Then take it out, and carefully slide it out of the pan, to a board, and with sharp knife, cut in half and flip one half over on top of the other and cut in half again. She made some foo foos to go on the side, but i missed that part... It looked so good!
Old 08-29-2012, 10:37 PM   #46487 
djembekah

that all sounds really good

urgh i guess mom threw out whatever potatoes we had. they were probably old. siiiigh. probably don't have anything else to cook. not that I NEED to eat buuut...i feel like cooking.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:39 PM   #46488 
eaturbyfill

I like baking a lot more than cooking. :3 Probably because I love baked foods so much. Heh. I'm a sucker for cookies, brownies, muffins, homemade bread, etc.
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:45 PM   #46489 
djembekah

lol! i love to bake too. Pie is a lot of fun to make, I've found. I guess Mom is making coffee cake! Only like half an hour until deliciousness x3
Old 08-29-2012, 10:50 PM   #46490 
eaturbyfill

I like certain homemade pie, but I don't like store crust. I end up eating just the filling. xD

My rodent playpen came in today. The gerbils had a great time. I aim to let them run around in it for exercise once a day. I gave them food and water, and some toys. They were too preoccupied with running around to pay attention to those things, though. xD We'll use it for the rats, too, once we get them settled in. We're driving a long ways to get them on Sunday.
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese