Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-30-2012, 12:16 AM   #46501 
djembekah

aweee that's so sweet :3
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 12:31 AM   #46502 
Tikibirds

I should walk into pecto with him in the bag and say I want a refund. Watcha think?
I think he is the source of my FLEA problem.

and why does my camera think its 2007?

Oooh, and I almost got some corys today. They werent albino or emerald. They where white (i think) and looked like they had a big stress stripe going from their head to their tail. Anyboy know what kind they were?

Last edited by Tikibirds; 08-30-2012 at 12:36 AM.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 12:42 AM   #46503 
djembekah

ohhh! bandit cories i bet, Tiki! they're kind of gorgeous
Old 08-30-2012, 12:44 AM   #46504 
Aahnay

lol, love cats in boxes.. I have a pic of my ole female dobie on xmas day, and she has curled up in a box about the size of the box the cat is in, lol. The sides were coming apart as we took the pics of her. She was such a sweet girl. I never knew she wanted a bed like that, I just gave her pillows and blankets.

Tiki, I havent smelled it yet. im afraid too. I dont have an albuteral, lol. Well I have some but its crappy old stuff.. just in case. I didnt mean for you to do a search.. youve done so much already =)

So, the trap door is the round part like a slice from a tree? with the rings?

Ill look tom, Im not tossing him out unless he starts to smell, or its been to long.. you know, Im giving it a chance for sure.

Georgia swam up and looked at the little one, and just watched it... then swam away. He doesnt seem to care at all. I cant believe how fast they can move!!!

Wait am i smelling something? teasing, lol.

That black and white cat looks like my poofer. I loved her so much.. She got bred I didnt know. But when i realized it I made a safe place for her to have her kittens.

Then I saw it starting all the signs and I took poofer to her box, and fluffy was in it. I started to pick her up, and she had kittens! omg. I didnt even know she was pregnant. I felst so bad, for little fluffy.

So I made a box and moved poofer to a diff room. When fluffy left, poofer ran in to nurse fluffy's babies. I got both spayed as soon as I could. I didnt think either was old enough.

I digress .. again..

I have a game i play with the uncle cat to the babies, I put him in a bag like that, and carry hime, or tickle him or swing him. He used to love it when he was little. Now he still tries to fit in those same bags, but hes to big, I help him, but Im always afraid he might go in one too small and get stuck when im not here. I guess he could get out.. i dont know really.

Last edited by Aahnay; 08-30-2012 at 12:49 AM.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 12:47 AM   #46505 
djembekah

oh no they both had kittens!! lol, too funny.

we got Oreo (and Rufus) fixed when they were tiny, since we wanted to avoid a kitten scene. Then along came Sadie, who had two batches of kittens before we finally fixed her! I'm really kind of intrigued by pregnant animals though. They are the snuggliest things...
Old 08-30-2012, 12:51 AM   #46506 
Aahnay

yeah they are.. I always get everything spayed or neutered. I just didnt think they were old enough.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 01:00 AM   #46507 
djembekah

Its a good idea for sure. Sadie was a stray cat, but she adopted us...and suddenly babies xD I love her though.

I remember before she got fixed, she flirted with Rufus (who was fixed) all the time. I think she was in love with him.
Old 08-30-2012, 01:04 AM   #46508 
Sakura8

Tiki, but he's so cute! All he needs is a few doses of Revolution and you need a flea trap for the house.

Aahnay, I love the names of your kitties.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 01:09 AM   #46509 
Silverfang

I had outdoor cats who lived to be 18 and a half. Never saw a flea. My girl had her chin chewed up from flies, but never ever a flea
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 01:12 AM   #46510 
Sakura8

One of our kitties did live to be 18 but she indoor/outdoor. My tuxedo was 15 and my two girls are currently 15. Kelsey and Mo are 12. Frankie is 7 or 8. Gremy is . . . possibly 4? And the other two are mysteries but I doubt either are older than 6.

I think fleas depend on if you are in a heavily wooded area or near lots of open fields and wildlife.

Flies? Are you sure she didn't have blackheads? Frankie had an enormous problem with blackheads when he was a kitten. Still does get them every now and then. I've never seen blackheads like the ones he got.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese