Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-01-2012, 07:24 PM   #46791 
dramaqueen
Banned

That's a pretty cool show. I probably wouldn't put up with some of those cats, though.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 07:25 PM   #46792 
TheCrabbyTabby

Its not the cats fault though. Its the people. They don't understand the cat's needs and wants so the cats act out when they don't get them.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 07:32 PM   #46793 
Aahnay

take the tape measure instead its safer, those bulbs break so easily.

Yes dogs can be so mean, lol.. my Caba used to sit on her daughters shoulders, to try to get her move off the big pillow so she could have it. lol.. but she was a good mom too, I would have to put caba in a room to reprimand her daughter, even just to yell at her, lol. caba would totally protect her.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 07:34 PM   #46794 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Haha aweh that's cute Aahnay.
Today Mocha had a bone, and put it down in front of Zara, and as soon as Zara got interested in it Mocha grabbed it again and ran away. Dogs.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 07:41 PM   #46795 
Aahnay

Hahahaha, thats funny! When Caba was about a year, a friend brought over his new puppy, only 6 weeks and very very tiny. Caba took one of her pull toys to the pup, and the pup grabbed it, and Caba just kept enough tension on the toy, so the pup could play, it was amazing to watch her.

Caba also, protected a chick the hatched out in the shoe box, on the coffee table, under a light, while I was at the store. I totally forgot about it, and ran home when I remembered.

The cats were on the floor and Caba, guarding. The chick was out and wet!. She was one of the smartest dogs I have ever known, er full of instincts.
Old 09-01-2012, 07:44 PM   #46796 
Aahnay

I was just watching the goofy snail, need to name that one. Its afraid of its shadow. It was on a plant, and moving up, and everytime the plant poked it, it hid, then out, then poked and hid. It got a good grip on the plant and hid and fell to the bottom, plant and all, and still inside. Lost the plant, lol

Its cool watching it fold up though. It sucks in the nose, then the sucker folds in half, then boom its inside, pulling the door closed.
Old 09-01-2012, 07:47 PM   #46797 
dramaqueen
Banned

That's true, Crabby. My cat was kind of mean but my brothers teased her.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 08:32 PM   #46798 
djembekah

My swordtail is staying in the 29 gallon I think. And I think that this time, as the danios die off, I'm going to just stick with what i've got. I mean, 9 cories, 2 angels, probably two more swords, and the pleco...i've gotta bump my water changes up anyways!!!

OH Also- the 3 gallon kritter keeper came down, now Swish shares the divided tank with Reuban. Since Zeddie is a plakat, He gets one whole 5 gallon to himself!! (i guess they are technically both 5.5 gallons- measurements/technicalities lol) But I wonder if Zeddie remembers the 29 gallon....I think he's going to need a nerite snail probably.

Also, for now the divided tank has the heater that came with the new 5 gallon. This payday I'm going to buy a light hood for the 10 gallon, a few more hides, and hopefully at least one real plant.

ooo! Look, the cories looke like they are spawning! :D

Last edited by djembekah; 09-01-2012 at 08:35 PM.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 08:33 PM   #46799 
Sakura8

Almost everyone would have done in at least two of my cats if we didn't have them. One thinks she's a male and pees all over marking her territory. She can't be left in the house unmonitored. The other one . . . violent and doesn't get along with any other cat.

Olympia, book says a single specimen does fine if there are no tankmates to harass it? I could try two or three balas, I guess. I like them because unlike silver dollars and kissing gouramis, they don't require extensive vegetables in their foods.

EDIT: Wait a while and maybe I can send you some of my swords when they grow up. :D
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 08:36 PM   #46800 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Sakura, master of ventrals, please tell me the gender of this fish.

Hmm, could try one bala? I don't know the TFK profiles say different than your book. o-O
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese