Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-01-2012, 09:31 PM   #46811 
Silverfang

Hungry hungry shrimp... I know I'm stuck in a loop, but it's so exciting to watch them!
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 09:31 PM   #46812 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

YES boxers! -hugs squishy boxer-
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 09:34 PM   #46813 
Htennek

Location: Somewhere between rage and serenity.... if I am not there, then I must be in the coffeehouse chat.
Reading Catch-22...... This book may be the first book I finish that's not required in school...
Htennek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 09:40 PM   #46814 
Laki

I tried reading in between semesters. Never finished either book I started. I did finish the war one but that wasn't like a novel or anything.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 10:07 PM   #46815 
TheCrabbyTabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htennek View Post
Reading Catch-22...... This book may be the first book I finish that's not required in school...
How can you not love to read? I can't get enough of reading, especially when its a good book. So much so that I often got caught reading during school, mostly in boring old Math class. My mom and dad had to literally set forth a ground rule that I couldn't do pleasure reading until after my homework was done.

Now that I am out of school, I can read all I want. The next book I plan on reading is James Patterson's newest book, "Zoo", whenever I feel like downloading it to my kindle fire, but for now, I am rereading "Jurassic Park" by the late Micheal Crichton, for like the umpteenth time.

I love love LOVE that book. I had a softcover copy of it from like, 1995, that was originally my big brother's, but when he moved out I commandeered it for my own reading pleasure. The first time I read it, back when I was 10-11, it took me about a month to get through and I loved every bit of it. Sure the techno babble was a little lost on me back then, but I managed through it just fine.

Last I saw of that copy, it was tattered and torn, taped back together after being torn apart by a dog I used to have but has since passed on (from unrelated causes), and well read. Its since gone on to some second hand store, like Goodwill or something, to give someone else the pleasure of reading it, or the trash. I forget. Mom was in charge, so I am leaning towards the latter as its final destination.

Anyways, I had a nostalgic streak and wanted to read it again so I downloaded it to my kindle fire and am working my way through it again.

Ah the memories.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 10:16 PM   #46816 
Htennek

Location: Somewhere between rage and serenity.... if I am not there, then I must be in the coffeehouse chat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrabbyTabby View Post
How can you not love to read? I can't get enough of reading, especially when its a good book. So much so that I often got caught reading during school, mostly in boring old Math class. My mom and dad had to literally set forth a ground rule that I couldn't do pleasure reading until after my homework was done.

Now that I am out of school, I can read all I want. The next book I plan on reading is James Patterson's newest book, "Zoo", whenever I feel like downloading it to my kindle fire, but for now, I am rereading "Jurassic Park" by the late Micheal Crichton, for like the umpteenth time.

I love love LOVE that book. I had a softcover copy of it from like, 1995, that was originally my big brother's, but when he moved out I commandeered it for my own reading pleasure. The first time I read it, back when I was 10-11, it took me about a month to get through and I loved every bit of it. Sure the techno babble was a little lost on me back then, but I managed through it just fine.

Last I saw of that copy, it was tattered and torn, taped back together after being torn apart by a dog I used to have but has since passed on (from unrelated causes), and well read. Its since gone on to some second hand store, like Goodwill or something, to give someone else the pleasure of reading it, or the trash. I forget. Mom was in charge, so I am leaning towards the latter as its final destination.

Anyways, I had a nostalgic streak and wanted to read it again so I downloaded it to my kindle fire and am working my way through it again.

Ah the memories.
I am really enjoying this book......

Isn't annoying when a person replies back to a really long post with a single sentence? xD
Old 09-01-2012, 10:20 PM   #46817 
djembekah

awe the little boy who i think was the technical owner of the fish saw my pictures I tweeted (via his sister- who is the one who offered the fish to me) of the angels, and thought they looked happy :) I'm so glad that i can put his mind at ease, i bet they were his babies :)
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 10:22 PM   #46818 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Sounds so stupid but.... watching my community eat is so magical. Everyone gets along so well and they just swim around eating in peace. 22 fish and 2 frogs in the 20 gallon, only bickering is between the big frog and the farlowella, but they are avoiding each other today.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 10:25 PM   #46819 
Htennek

Olympia, you're a MODERATOR!?!?... Didn't see it until .... now...
Old 09-01-2012, 10:27 PM   #46820 
TheCrabbyTabby

Debating whether or not to go downstairs and make me some fried rice. I am kinda craving that right now.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese