Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-03-2012, 03:40 AM   #47111 
thekinetic

Errr it's 3:40 here I guess I should get to bed. T_T Nighty night!
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 07:08 AM   #47112 
Laki

NOT IT

love this mansion idea. But Oliver has to come too. We can throw a toy mouse across the giant hall and he would disappear but I would know he's somewhere playing one of his games, being up to no good and all. He just has the cutest face and I'm not moving to the CH mansion without him. I vote tea.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:03 AM   #47113 
Htennek

Location: Somewhere between rage and serenity.... if I am not there, then I must be in the coffeehouse chat.
Good Morning People!
Htennek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:14 AM   #47114 
Relic

I think my fish had a part last night.... I woke up to find java moss floating around and in pieces and two of my anbuis plants where floating. Gonna attach the anbuis to driftwood and stuff the java moss that broke loose into the cracks of the sandstone. I also noticed that all my cories have grouped up..they where staying with there own kind..the juliis with the juliis,the salt and peppers with the S&P and the albinos with the albinos....this morning they are cruising the tank together. Maybe the angelfish gave the "I have dream" speech.
Relic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:18 AM   #47115 
Aahnay

Not it!

Relic, you raise precious fish and hunt geese! no.... no. no. Im older than everybody put together, lol.. older than the moon. Oh I have a dream, hahahaha.

MO! I m still findy snails, wht kind are they?

I used to love math, in high school, my geometry teacher called my parents for permission to give me extra hard questions. They said yes! I still finished them in class. But then he gave me some that took much longer, like a couple days, jerk.

lol. Its fun reading about math today. Cool.

Oh, cut a piece of pvc pipe for tunnel for sparky. Id leave both ends open though. You could also use an end cap for a cave, bury part of it, you know.

I bought froze last night.. time to get ready for winter... uck. I love october, I think it may be my new fav month. I put the tank stand plans in sketchup, and put a betta in the tank, lol. Cant figure out how to give credit to the one I got the betta from, and the one that made the fool pocket holes, lol.

Im so tired, woke up too early now will need a nap. I played lotro yesterday, trying to get the new mount for each of the toons I play the most. Boring.

Last edited by Aahnay; 09-03-2012 at 11:23 AM.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:23 AM   #47116 
Yuuie

morning all
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:31 AM   #47117 
Relic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aahnay View Post
Relic, you raise precious fish and hunt geese! no.... no. no. Im older than everybody put together, lol.. older than the moon.
Yes mam,
I'm an animal lover that also happens to be a hunter/fisherman. I much rather view wildlife than kill it. I'm the only income for a family of four and the animals I hunt provide much needed relief to our grocery bill. I don't kill more than my family will eat and I have always shown the utmost respect for the critters I take.
Relic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:37 AM   #47118 
Aahnay

Good to know. I went hunting for elk one year, but they were forever too far away. My horse was tracking them for me, but after we crossed a river and I saw the wet bear tracks on the rocks, I veered to a new direction. lol

That was a cool trip. I stopped to take a bit of rest in the afternoon, and my horse actually, curled up next to me o.O. I was in aah. I used to love to fish too. Never can now, too far to travel.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:54 AM   #47119 
Silverfang

mornin/afternoon

*sips not very sweet tasting latte and grrrs*
Silverfang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:03 PM   #47120 
thekinetic

Afternoon, just checked my M$ points on my xbox and only have 350. I need 400 for hearthfire on skyrim! >.<*
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese