Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-04-2012, 02:18 PM   #47471 
Sakura8

Tiki, I literally cried when I first heard New Kids on the Block. It's a long story.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 03:41 PM   #47472 
Laki

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
The Eagles were one of my favorites, too. Anyone like the Steve Miller Band?
YES
I LOVE love love love the Eagles!!!! And Steve Miller Band, can't name a song but I know their radio hits I like.

awmawgaw, I loved Orientation. After sitting on a couch for 2 hours doing nothing the students finally started requesting personal tours of the campus. I think this truly changed my outlook on some things. All the people I took around were so sweet and kind and I think I calmed their nerves a bit which is nice. Because once they get used to mun there's nothing to be scared of.. That place ain't much. lol
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 04:03 PM   #47473 
Tikibirds

Quote:
WOW. My hatred of tights has been renewed. Catholic school, you suck.
tights? Don't they were skirts..wait..are you male?

There is something WRONG with my dog. He keeps hopping around on 3 feet. He did this a few weeks ago too but the next day he was OK and now he is doing it again. He doesnt seem to be in pain - its like the nerves or whatever are not working in his one leg. he occasionally has small seizures or so the vet said but when that happens he is like totally paralized for a minute or two and then he comes out of it. Now he is fully concious but just hopping around

Ideas?

Last edited by Tikibirds; 09-04-2012 at 04:05 PM.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 04:05 PM   #47474 
Laki

LOLZ Olympia is a gurrl!

Is it the same paw he's favoring?? It might be internal, check it physically and see if he pulls is back or whines or tries to bite you.
Old 09-04-2012, 04:15 PM   #47475 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Tiki, I'm a girl. But tights in the summer time? Ridiculous!

WELL, what a day. Religion, Bio, Physics, and Functions. Gonna be a hard year but so far I love all the teachers and I'm pretty motivated.
The math teacher gave us a little speech about how part time jobs aren't usually a good idea, working all night after school for minimum wages, when you could be studying and getting those 90's and getting scholarships for thousands! Makes sense to me, probably won't apply to anymore jobs.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 04:37 PM   #47476 
Laki

If you don't need to work, don't. I mean, it's great because it gets you experience and teaches responsibility and all that but yea...

I grew up with nothing. I was working since I was 16, basically mostly buying my own food and stuff since then. My parents are broke poor and didn't support my vegetarian choices. So.... I may not have scholarships now but I'm getting far the heck away from my parents!! I don't suggest my familial relationships to anyone. Not very family oriented as a result. Um... So yea. Having a pt job in school puts money in your pocket for sure but later on just be careful because managing money comes with university (even if mom and dad are paying for it)
Old 09-04-2012, 04:41 PM   #47477 
Htennek

Location: Somewhere between rage and serenity.... if I am not there, then I must be in the coffeehouse chat.
Is there any way to make a sprained ankle heal faster?
Htennek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 04:51 PM   #47478 
thekinetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htennek View Post
Is there any way to make a sprained ankle heal faster?
No, stay off it if you can. Keep it elevated and use ice in a washcloth if it swells and a heating pad if it aches.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 04:59 PM   #47479 
Htennek

Location: Somewhere between rage and serenity.... if I am not there, then I must be in the coffeehouse chat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
No, stay off it if you can. Keep it elevated and use ice in a washcloth if it swells and a heating pad if it aches.
Thanks....
Htennek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 05:00 PM   #47480 
djembekah

ahh i know i only do it part time, but standing on my feet at a register, 4-5 hours a day, 5 days in a row- its no fun.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese