Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-05-2012, 05:10 PM   #47661 
Laki

Hi everyone!!

Got myself and the man new phones. HTC androids. Having a hard time putting it down I must say.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:11 PM   #47662 
Yuuie

O.O wow
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:20 PM   #47663 
Laki

Yea I was on my way to get a free agenda and I saw the ad. The Source teamed up with our student union and phone companies to offer sick deals. :) SUPER excited.
Old 09-05-2012, 05:45 PM   #47664 
dramaqueen
Banned

Cool!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:51 PM   #47665 
Laki

I know. My sister hasn't texted me since I told her the price we're paying. I think she feels ripped off with her iPhone in Montreal.
How is err-one?
Old 09-05-2012, 05:55 PM   #47666 
Sakura8

Pilot, Sweden is a pretty good country (according to my Swedish mother, whose father immigrated from there). Neutral, high literacy rates etc. I wish you the very best of luck.

Laaaaki! Be proud Canadians! For two of my WWI books have now said that the Canadians were by far the best disciplined, most courageous, and most skilled fighters in the entire war! They are also the winners of what may be the war's only conclusive victory, the taking of Vimy Ridge. Does July 1st still have significance for you Newfoundlanders?

Sooooo, found my swordtail male dead for no reason and I managed to break my very expensive Fluval 405 canister filter during today's water change. I am not happy. I hope Sparky is okay with nothing but an also broken but still running Emperor 400 and a large sponge filter. Can't get to the LFS to look for replacement parts until at least Friday. :( Am hating fish equipment right now.

"We eat ham and jam and spamalot!"

Got water all over my foot. Sock is wet.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:59 PM   #47667 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Omg Sakura I feel so bad for you right now.
My canister is leaking.. from the bottom.. very slowly.. I think I'll just put it in a tub. :s Never buying used stuff again.
Olympia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 06:09 PM   #47668 
Sakura8

Thanks Laki. Fluval is overrated. -____- I know I can get a replacement impeller but I just hope I can get a replacement for . . . whatever else it was that I broke. So much for trying to clean gunk off that. o.O

I figure there's usually a reason why something is so cheap and why the owner is getting rid of it at that price. I'm way too suspicious to be a good bargain hunter.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 06:10 PM   #47669 
Laki

Nooo sorry to hear Sakura! And sorry to hear about your defective filters! hope you get them fixed soon!

Yes!! In fact, while hundreds of thousands of Canadians celebrate Canada Day on July 1st, Newfoundland mourns the loss of about 80% of the Newfoundland Regiment who were some of the first battalions sent over in the dreadful Battle of the Somme in 1914. The first BofS I might add. Yea, an awfully planned event which signed up thousands to die without a chance of survival. It's Memorial Day here on July 1st. If you ever see pictures of war memorials in France and you see a tall proud caribou one, that's us. The Newfoundland Regiment.
Old 09-05-2012, 06:11 PM   #47670 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Eh. Other than that I really like the Marineland so far. xD
Olympia is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese