Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-05-2012, 07:14 PM   #47671 
djembekah

baffled my small HOB filter in a different way so the flow wont be as strong. i really want floating plants to have a chance.

Who wants to bet that Gaebora is going to be too smart for me to catch him for his salt bath later?
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:14 PM   #47672 
Sakura8

That's what one of the books said but I wasn't sure if it was still observed. Poor courageous, sacrificed Newfoundlanders. Newfoundland wasn't a Canadian territory then and thus not a British territory either, so why did they get stuck going?

Battle of Somme. UGH. What a joke that turned out to be. And they had like, 11 or 12 battles of Ypres.

That was the one I originally wanted, Olympia, but they didn't have it in stock so I just bought the Fluval. Kinda regretting it, the Marineland looks easier to do maintenance on.

EDIT: Gaebora doesn't have a whole lot of room to run in a 3gal. You'll get him. :)
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:17 PM   #47673 
djembekah

yup this is true lol. he splashed me a lot in his salt bath earlier, but he took the 30 minutes like a champ :)
Old 09-05-2012, 07:19 PM   #47674 
Sakura8

Good boy, Gaebora! He knows it's for his own good. :)
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:26 PM   #47675 
Laki

You're right, NL wasn't part of Canada (not until 1949) but it was a British Colony. It was self governed for a bit but mostly it was British ruled. And the men and boys who went out to Europe were just loyal to the British Empire. Of course, it was expected of them by the Empire and by peers. Men who were able-bodied who DIDN'T want to join were publicly and shamelessly humiliated. The First World War was the "war to end all wars". Everybody was so enthusiastic and eager to go win and participate so they could be brave and have status. The ideas of gender roles were heightened back then too, men who did not sign up or were turned away helped in ways they could at home.

The fishery was also important so some men stayed behind in the outports and were okay socially. More women and children took on more roles but yea..

IT'S ALL SAKURA'S FAULT!! SHE ASKED ME A QUESTION!!

Yes, every July 1st there is a Memorial Day parade and ceremonies.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:27 PM   #47676 
djembekah

silly Gaebora is mad at me and doesn't want to eat. lol.

two hours buddy. then it's back into salt...
Old 09-05-2012, 07:30 PM   #47677 
Laki

Should give him a little waterproof watch so he knows.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:36 PM   #47678 
djembekah

lol, he'd like that.

Mom said that if Kaepora and Gaebora are a pair, and they have little baby angels and one is a girl, it has to be Zelda, because in Skyward Sword, Zelda was Kaepora Gaebora's daughter xD
Old 09-05-2012, 07:39 PM   #47679 
Relic

My angelfish is eating the algae off my snails shell....I though the was attacking the snail, Until I got a closer look and seen what he was doing. The snail doesn't seem to mind.
Relic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:40 PM   #47680 
Laki

it probably tickles. I have the worst stomach cramps right now. mcdonald's mcflurry perhaps did it?fhjdvbrljhvb jvertuilbgkj

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese