Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-05-2012, 09:38 PM   #47731 
mcneivra

lol gotcha on the punctuation. what type of topic are you learning? i never liked the cellular stuff -_-
mcneivra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:40 PM   #47732 
Htennek

Location: Somewhere between rage and serenity.... if I am not there, then I must be in the coffeehouse chat.
I'm learning Grade 4 stuff here -_-.... Scientific Method..... Maybe that's way I don't have enthusiasm.
Htennek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:44 PM   #47733 
Sakura8

That's why in those ancient societies, it was the accepted norm to marry and have children at 13. And I bet life expectancy dropped because once they stopped hunting/gathering, they stopped exercising.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:46 PM   #47734 
mcneivra

hmm the exercising thing is a good point..my professor was saying things about being in close contact with the animals and associated diseases they were domesticating. i wonder what life would be like now if our lifespans were that much shorter
Old 09-05-2012, 09:50 PM   #47735 
Sakura8

That's a good point too. I didn't think of that. Once they stopped hunting/gathering, they started living in close proximity to each other so diseases caught on quicker.

I would be considered ancient if our lives were that short. o.O
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:52 PM   #47736 
mcneivra

i wonder if i would even have survived child birth if i had a baby at 14..ekh
Old 09-05-2012, 09:55 PM   #47737 
Htennek

Location: Somewhere between rage and serenity.... if I am not there, then I must be in the coffeehouse chat.
Awesome.... I'm 14 too.... So pregnant women whose baby were too big died of giving labor...

GAHHH!!! SKUNK SMELL!!
Old 09-05-2012, 09:57 PM   #47738 
mcneivra

oh i'm not fourteen :p just giving an estimate if i were that young to have a baby in that culture..but regardless i would be so scared because that's a lot to come out of you..especially with no pain meds.. *shudders*
Old 09-05-2012, 09:59 PM   #47739 
Htennek

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcneivra View Post
oh i'm not fourteen :p just giving an estimate if i were that young to have a baby in that culture..but regardless i would be so scared because that's a lot to come out of you..especially with no pain meds.. *shudders*
Ehh.... You maybe scared now, but people back then are probably okay with it.... I can't imagine how strong people were....
Old 09-05-2012, 10:02 PM   #47740 
mcneivra

this is true..some argue that we've become domesticated so i could definitely believe that we've lost those stronger characteristics. but it's still hard to imagine you know? and what about twins!?! o_O

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese