Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-05-2012, 09:41 PM   #47751 
Sakura8

I love Rhode Island!

I kinda have to agree on the domesticated thing. Humans are soft these days!

Gotta go get the cat food ready. Then I may just go to bed. If I stay up till 1:30AM, then by the time the feeding is done, it's 3 AM, don't fall alseep until 4AM, then back up at 6-7AM or thereabouts . . . yeah.

15K I'm afraid to walk. I mean, I live in a quite safe location but still, when you're a tiny chick, walking takes on a whole new danger. o.O

Also, I am paranoid.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:43 PM   #47752 
mcneivra

humans are definitely soft!! you should go to bed before you get stuck in that spiral of avoiding sleep lol!
mcneivra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:54 PM   #47753 
eaturbyfill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
They make some pretty good printers for cheap now and they're smaller than they used to be so they don't take up much space. I need a new printer. The scanner part broke.
I hope we can find one for a good price with a scanner. Not because I need one, but because I like scanning stuff. xD

My rats made me fall asleep today. ^-^'' I try my best not to fall asleep with them out so there's no chance of them getting hurt by me moving, but they both curled up on me and I dozed off. Whoops. Gotta be more careful next time, even though I'm conscious whenever I move. I was supposed to be writing my essay..
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:15 PM   #47754 
Aahnay

tonight doing wc, one of my girls slipped into the bucket! I was so freaked, out, lol grabbed the cup and the flashlight. She was right there at the top swimming around happy as could be!

It was mouse too, i love mouse. She is so cute. Only problem is, that the 2 new girls look just like her. Well they may have less color...

I think these fish may be like black something or other.. Mouse's fins have this fabulous blue on them.

Sakura? vet check? A ok?

Hmm, I had a dog, that had his leg pulled, and hurt his knee. He would be fine, and run all over then not fine and limp, but if need be, he would run and not limp.

He had surgery on it, had a brace etc. He seemed really good after the brace was off. Then one day he and my dobie went out the door at the same time, and she stepped on his foot just as he jumped off them.. pulled it again.

Couldnt be fixed again. Muscle was torn to badly, poor little Frodo. OH, he never cried when you touched it, although he would pull a little. He was brave boy...

O....O this just freaks me out.

Last edited by Aahnay; 09-05-2012 at 11:28 PM.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:10 AM   #47755 
thekinetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
I love Rhode Island!

I kinda have to agree on the domesticated thing. Humans are soft these days!

15K I'm afraid to walk. I mean, I live in a quite safe location but still, when you're a tiny chick, walking takes on a whole new danger. o.O

Also, I am paranoid.
I'm not domesticated, I'm feral!X3

Sakura you just need a giant friend like me. Most people are afraid of me as I'm taller and broader than most and I have scary eyes, too bad they don't know I'm just a big teddy bear. But paranoid can be good, it makes you overly aware of your surroundings.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:34 AM   #47756 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm lucky I can walk to my Petsmart and feel safe. The only time I felt scared was when I felt like I was being followed in Petsmart a few years ago. I was looking at the fish and this guy was there then I went to look at the dogs in doggy daycare. I looked around and there he was again. Then I went to the front of the store and there he was again.I stayed in the store until he left. It could have been a coincidence but then again, maybe not.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:41 AM   #47757 
Sakura8

Kinetic, yes, I'd love a friend like you! :D

My mom doesn't help the paranoid thing. Even when I WANT to walk somewhere, she freaks out.

Aahnay, I'm glad Mouse is okay! How did she get in the bucket? Did she jump? I accidentally sucked up my halfmoon Sherman. He went all the way through the siphon hose and came out in the bucket looking pretty shocked.

Vet check was good. Her liver values are up and she gained a pound but we've still got a long way to go. Tonight the tubing adapter broke while I was feeding her. We tried to describe what we needed over the phone but they didn't get it so in the end we had to stuff the poor thing in the carrier and cart her in so they could see the part that needed replacing on the tube. But she's keeping the food down! Yay!

My mom told a story of a coworker she had when she lived in San Francisco. The woman was definitely being followed home by a guy. When she crossed the street, so did he. When she sped up, so did he. So she got more and more freaked out and started running while on one of the really steep hilly streets. But she tripped, lost her balance and rolled all the way down to the bottom of the hill. The guy stopped following her after that.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 02:40 AM   #47758 
TheCrabbyTabby

Hey all. Another night staying up and drinking Diet Coke. I must say though, I love your avatar Eaturbyfill. Its so cute!
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:39 AM   #47759 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Woops, 6:22am, slept in..
Taz helped me with my biochemistry last night, which is nice cause I went from nothing to something on the sheet. xD

Aaand it's thundering so hopefully I get a ride.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:17 AM   #47760 
Yuuie

morning all
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese