Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-06-2012, 07:30 AM   #47771 
TheCrabbyTabby

*sigh* Oh Microsoft Movie Maker, why don't you work for me?
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 07:46 AM   #47772 
mcneivra

yuck sorry about being on hold lol. at least you're getting it out of the way instead of dreading it later. but i'm good :) i don't have class until 1230 which is nice
mcneivra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:03 AM   #47773 
Laki

Well they changed it this year so that "after you send in your master student agreement, your loan is deposited into your account on the first day of classes!!!" so, in reality, this meant that no.. There is no money on first day of classes. It goes in 5 business days after the first day of classes. yea. I wasn't the only one who "made the mistake", because obviously it's me and not because they worded it wrong on ALL of their media. Hicks.

I don't have class today until 2 but I need to go do a few things on campus. :)
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:06 AM   #47774 
mcneivra

ah that's annoying about the 5 business day thing. hope your classes go well today :)
Old 09-06-2012, 08:07 AM   #47775 
Laki

Thanks, you too!!!
Old 09-06-2012, 08:13 AM   #47776 
mcneivra

thank you :)
Old 09-06-2012, 09:26 AM   #47777 
thekinetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrabbyTabby View Post
OMG, yes!! I love me a mocha frappuccino!!! Which, by the way, annoys the heck out of my brother's wife, who loathes Starbucks (and any other major coffee franchise for that matter) with a passion. The little mom and pop coffee shop she once co-owned with her ex hubby was bought out by them. Good thing she lives all the way in Texas and can't annoy me with all her hatred of them.
Why go to starbucks for a frapp? Here's my recipe:

Put cold coffee in a blender with enough milk to lighten it to where you would drink it normally. Now add enough sugar to make it sweeter than you would normally make it. Now add a good shot of half and half. Blend until frothy. Add ice and blend until a slush is formed.

I don't exactly have a recipe for it as I've made it so many times that I don't need one. I also have a exact recipe for the bottled ones but they require pectin to make.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:31 AM   #47778 
Laki

mmmm, that sounds delicious!

so pets unlimited has hygrophilia polysperma on sale. yay or nay?
Old 09-06-2012, 09:55 AM   #47779 
TheCrabbyTabby

Sounds like a good recipe, Kinetic. I'd totally make some if I weren't so lazy to go over to the coffee pot to brew a fresh pot. Plus there is the whole measuring out the water so I make just enough for the frapp and don't have any extra. Yup, I'm such a lazy bum. Besides, I'd need whipped cream and for garnishing the drink and I have none right now.

Wanna hear something coffee related that's funny and kind of gross? My dad usually makes a pot every morning and then puts it in a large thermos to take to work so he can drink it at his desk. That's not the funny part, this next part is though.

Sometimes he uses the grounds from the day before. >_< When he does use fresh grounds, he only uses three or so spoonfuls of them so the coffee is terribly weak and thin. Drives my mom bananas!!! She almost always has to make herself another pot when she wants some that isn't absolutely terrible.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:07 AM   #47780 
Laki

haha that IS kind of gross. I like it strong.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese