Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-06-2012, 06:28 PM   #47831 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

I've had 2 grey hairs (at under 17?!) and I've pulled em both out. Pretty sure that's a myth, lol.

This year our school is doing Anything Goes. I will admit I am sorta bummed out, last year we did Hairspray and as a hair/make up person I had a ton of fun with that one. This one, seems like it'll be boring (for me).
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:33 PM   #47832 
Yuuie

epp if it is true i'll blame her since she did it. and yay got back into fiesta apparently our passwords now expire.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:51 PM   #47833 
Sakura8

Anything Goes. Lotta tap dancing in that. :D Makes sense, it was revived two years ago so interest in it is pretty high.

I've had gray hairs for as long as I can remember and I'm getting more. >.<

He is, he's adorable and I'm so thrilled he's lived over a year. When I first got him I thought it was SBD but when I started paying attention to the way he swam, I realized it was more. So now he's got his shallow tank with plants to perch in and he's the happiest betta I have. If he wasn't a crowntail though, I don't think he'd be able to survive. Thank goodness his tail is so much lighter.

Hi Yuuie!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:56 PM   #47834 
Yuuie

hi sakura
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:58 PM   #47835 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Anything Goes. Lotta tap dancing in that. :D Makes sense, it was revived two years ago so interest in it is pretty high.

I've had gray hairs for as long as I can remember and I'm getting more. >.<

He is, he's adorable and I'm so thrilled he's lived over a year. When I first got him I thought it was SBD but when I started paying attention to the way he swam, I realized it was more. So now he's got his shallow tank with plants to perch in and he's the happiest betta I have. If he wasn't a crowntail though, I don't think he'd be able to survive. Thank goodness his tail is so much lighter.

Hi Yuuie!
Tap dancing? That might be the one talent our school does not possess. I know a lot of the actors are disappointed too, actually. We have a lot of female actors and I don't think that play has enough lead roles, and we are lacking in male actors. Does that sound right? I haven't looked much into the play, I just saw bad hair and was like NO.

Aww, crowntail, how cute. I must resist buying another crowntail. I want to get a girl, but not sure on it. Wait, didn't I tell myself no more bettas? -__-
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 07:02 PM   #47836 
djembekah

I got Inigo some girlfriends :)
http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q...eo09061537.mp4

oh and I found another danio dead today. I don't think i'm going to replace them anymore, at least for awhile.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 07:09 PM   #47837 
Mo

Purple muffin. Where do you get your fish? I'm inn central Texas too! I used ti go to aquadome but now I go to a website called Aquabid.com instead, lol. I'm sure you've heard of it
Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 07:15 PM   #47838 
Sakura8

Olympia, yeah, Anything Goes is definitely a female driven show. Too bad you can't do something like Little Shop of Horrors.

Yay for Inigo and sorry about your danio. :(
Old 09-06-2012, 07:16 PM   #47839 
dramaqueen
Banned

I have LOTS of gray hairs. Lol. I can't pull them or I'd be bald.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 07:21 PM   #47840 
Sakura8

I kinda wish my hair would just turn ghost white. Then I could easily dye it red. As it is, if I want to dye it anything but black, I have to bleach it first.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese