Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-22-2011, 10:19 PM   #471 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettawolf19 View Post
*crawls back in from her long sleep/nap* Hey peeps. I swear only this form can go from 42 pages to 47 in 6 hours -.-. Loving the PK. lol one day i'll own every betta tail..got 3 down now :P. I should post pictures of my boys..
Yeah, but I figure if someone gets a new betta every page or so, we're still demonstrating lack of self-control, thus still staying on the topic as listed in the title.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 10:30 PM   #472 
Bettawolf19

haha so would it count if I said I was getting another cory tomorrow?
Bettawolf19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 11:03 PM   #473 
fishman12

Haha Sakura I was swimming, eating, and watching TV. And I'm still perfectly controlled with 1 betta. :P Oh yeah Neil you have no life apparently. lol jk
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 11:10 PM   #474 
Sarahlydear

Alol! This happened to me today..only I walked out with 6 from petco and 1 from WalMart and 1 from another small pet store....I swear I'm now only ever buying chinchilla things from online and I'm no longer going to that WalMart (only one that sells fish)
Sarahlydear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 11:12 PM   #475 
Neil D

Why don't I have a life? Do you have something against Czechoslovakians or Indians?!? You horrible person lol
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 11:18 PM   #476 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahlydear View Post
Alol! This happened to me today..only I walked out with 6 from petco and 1 from WalMart and 1 from another small pet store....I swear I'm now only ever buying chinchilla things from online and I'm no longer going to that WalMart (only one that sells fish)
8 in one day. I envy you, Sarahlydear. That's some addiction you got there.

I went to my Wal-Mart today looking for a girl for my sorority, ended up with a girl knowing she wasn't going to last the day but I wanted her to die in clean water and dignity. Went to my Petco looking for a girl, got in an argument with the employee over bettas needing heaters, didn't find a girl. Went to my Petsmart to get meds for the sick girl who didn't make it and something tells me I'll be back tomorrow to pick up a betta girl I saw there with a parasite problem. That's 4 days in a row at my Petsmart. I wish they didn't have the same employees working full-time. They're starting to look at me like I might have some kind of compulsive problem.
Old 06-22-2011, 11:20 PM   #477 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishman12 View Post
Haha Sakura I was swimming, eating, and watching TV. And I'm still perfectly controlled with 1 betta. :P Oh yeah Neil you have no life apparently. lol jk
C'mon, fishman, you're letting that 10g go to waste. There's plenty of room for one more in there, just grab a divider. And when the 10g is filled, I'm sure you can find room for another one with two more bettas. And another one . . . Don't fight it, fishman, you'll succumb sooner or later to betta fever.
Old 06-22-2011, 11:21 PM   #478 
Neil D

If that compulsive problem is called compassion then we all have it...
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 11:23 PM   #479 
Bettawolf19

Yes thats what we can go with compassion not obsession :P
Bettawolf19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 11:23 PM   #480 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil D View Post
If that compulsive problem is called compassion then we all have it...
Well said, well said, Neil. But . . . they still look at me funny, kind of pityingly. One of these days they'll have the strait jacket waiting for me when I go in.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese