Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-10-2012, 08:49 PM   #48321 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Yes! That's the one! You did get him! He's awesome!
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:05 PM   #48322 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

I love duckies.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:08 PM   #48323 
djembekah

there is a bloodworm still in Frogger's cup, and Kaepora is trying her hardest to get it.

Duckies, Olympia?
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:08 PM   #48324 
Silverfang

haha... I went to the park with a friend, they have a large pond, swans, and uhm... a few thousand ducks. I brought a kilo of bird seed. Half the population just WHOOSH! mobbed me.

It was fun.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:18 PM   #48325 
Yuuie

well that took a bit took chris to work and ended up hanging out with chona has we invaded another store XD
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:18 PM   #48326 
djembekah

i named my orange swordtail lady. She is Poopy Poppy. because she is always pooping o m g

and i think she's pregnant ^-^ like i see a gravid spot, i think
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:24 PM   #48327 
Laki

Yay to the dojo, he's a unique color! I only ever seen the peppered ones. I owned one once because walmart sold it to me as a "weather" loach.. Said it acted up when the air fronts were changing.. I was a kid and that was the coolest thing. The darn thing got out of the tank and died.

I did a thorough 70-80% clean. I swished up the gravel and scrubbed everything. I took out all the decorations (except the driftwood with java fern) and rinsed it in tap water. And I scrubbed the tank walls with chlorine water. I don't even care if it got into the filter. It wasn't a lot of non-treated tap water but I felt bettr knowing I was giving all the bugs a quick clean death. There might still be copepods but I don't see them yet.

And Ludendorff has a small bump on his head. Not affecting his behavior in any way but I'm keeping an eye on it.

Silverfang, I love feeding ducks!! They're as bad as fish when it comes to acting starved. :)
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:25 PM   #48328 
Sakura8

Swordtails, guppies, and platies poo so much. I think it's because they're always grazing on algae and plants. And gouramis. I never see my gouramis when they don't have a string hanging off them.

Ducks are fine. Geese can be mean. When my brother was just a wee one, he almost got his nose bitten off by a cranky goose.

There's this soccer field near me that geese populate. I was told that it's quite gross walking there because the grass is all slippery from their waste. o.O
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:28 PM   #48329 
dramaqueen
Banned

We used to have a duck when we lived in Germany. She was so tame and we could leave her outside and she would never try to leave.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:29 PM   #48330 
Sakura8

When I was in elementary school, every year for three years we hatched chicks or ducks. Someone who lived in the country got to take them home.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese