Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-11-2012, 05:41 PM   #48401 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

It's important to accept yourself without makeup. I find that a huge problem these days with girls.
I do pack on the makeup/fancy outfits when I go out for dinners and to "the big city." xD

edit: everytime I post there's like 5 posts that came up while I was typing. xD
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 05:42 PM   #48402 
TheCrabbyTabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrabbyTabby
I want to be able to shop in a normal store, and buy cute things off of the rack and be able to actually fit in them like a healthy sized person would. I don't want to have to hide my flabby belly behind pleats and folds and ruffles. I am 28 years old, and I don't want to dress like a schoolmarm anymore.

Don't get me wrong. I don't get fashion these days, but I do want to be able to wear some things I think are cute, but I can never pull off because of how heavy I am. I want to wear a bikini again, with the midriff exposed. Not some itty bitty string bikini, but maybe something in between what I currently wear and what the other girls my age wear at the beach. I am tired of having to hide behind cloth because my body is too flabby and lumpy.

I just don't feel pretty. Every girl deserves the right to feel pretty, right? Well, I don't. I just feel gross and ugly and old.
This is how I feel. I wrote it in another thread.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 05:42 PM   #48403 
eaturbyfill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
Hah yay! So, marriage does make you gain weight? People always say that. I feel like one day, bam, it'll all catch up with me. Probably after marriage (or when I start university, that got my cousin, staying up all night studying and eating).
Bekah your words are adorable.
Yep. I heard it and was like "Nahh, that won't happen to me!" Aaand now I weigh 133 instead of 113. My husband gained like 20lb, too. xD A lot of went to my bosom and butt, though. Maybe that's why I'm not complaining too much, lol.
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 05:45 PM   #48404 
TheCrabbyTabby

I had a very big dream of wearing this absolutely gorgeous ivory satin wedding dress both my maternal grandmother, and then my mother wore for their weddings. Its an absolutely tiny dress though, a size 2 at best, and now all hopes of wearing it are shattered. I'd have to be 110 lbs or less to be able to squeeze into it. As I am now, I'd barely be able to get a leg into it.
Old 09-11-2012, 05:47 PM   #48405 
eaturbyfill

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrabbyTabby View Post
I had a very big dream of wearing this absolutely gorgeous ivory satin wedding dress both my maternal grandmother, and then my mother wore for their weddings. Its an absolutely tiny dress though, a size 2 at best, and now all hopes of wearing it are shattered. I'd have to be 110 lbs or less to be able to squeeze into it. As I am now, I'd barely be able to get a leg into it.
I'd get it resized or look into another dress. My wedding dress was a size 6... Wow. I certainly wouldn't fit either. But some people are just built differently, so don't feel bad about it.
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 05:48 PM   #48406 
djembekah

my mother's dress was more like an 80s prom dress than a wedding dress. so i probably don't want to wear it, even if it DID fit me.

Also Crabby...the Sailor Moon thing in your sig...i am intrigued, and have been ever since you put it up...WHAT DOES IT MEAN i love Sailor Moon
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 05:50 PM   #48407 
TheCrabbyTabby

Hah! Resize it? Its over 50 years old and can't be let out enough to allow me into it without shredding it to bits. Besides, I'd need a guy to ask me to marry him first. Then I can worry about the dress.

The avatar pic of mine is of Princess Serenity, the princess and soul heiress of the Moon kingdom. She is depicted as she was originally intended, with silver hair, and I guess a silvery glow. You see, she used the disguise of Sailor Moon to sneak down to the Earth kingdom and meet her true love, Prince Endymion, in total secrecy, as it was strictly forbidden for anyone from either kingdom to intermingle. However, a dark presence came forth and destroyed the Moon and Earth kingdoms, and in the chaos, the brave Prince Endymion sacrificed his life to save his princess. Distraught and unable to see any reason to continue to exist, she took his sword and impaled herself on it. Queen Serenity, the Princess's mother, was able to use the Silver Crystal (an heirloom gem which holds unimaginable power) to stop time and allow both Prince and Princess, along with the royal guards, the sailor senshi (known as "scouts" in the poorly done english dub) to go forth in the time stream to be reborn in a much later era, far away from the death and destruction surrounding them, and perhaps find happiness then. Her task done, the Queen faded away and died, knowing she had seen to it that her daughter would be safe.

Last edited by TheCrabbyTabby; 09-11-2012 at 06:01 PM.
Old 09-11-2012, 06:00 PM   #48408 
djembekah

heating pad again
its magic
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:02 PM   #48409 
Mo

lol.. soo many post! so hard to keep up with!
Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:05 PM   #48410 
Yuuie

yay back from work ended up sleeping in again and i opened so stayed to make up the half hour i missed. was a fun day was playing oldies on the phone while we worked and had one of the other managers and some of the crew dancing lol.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese