Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-13-2012, 09:02 AM   #48611 
Silverfang

Eh, only about 8 or 10, and even some of them are still smaller than I'd like, gonna try carrot and see if I can plump them up.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 09:21 AM   #48612 
djembekah

my mom was trying to use my computer to watch the nintendo wii u live stream, and my skype is always open right? well the friends i have in one group are ridiculous and obnoxious and inappropriate, and messages from last night came through and I got an ear full x3 i didn't even know how to react to her saying that, even after i read what they'd said and it wasn't what she actually thought xD
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:41 AM   #48613 
Laki

Yea silverfang- I found the screw in bulbs at PU as well. My tank hood is so small and tiny and the regular flourescent lights don't fit. I was browsing PU while I waiting a few weeks ago and saw the correct bulbs, the same ones that will fit. I'm excited but I'm not happy about the price. If only regular plant lights would fit my hood -_-

moms and their kids friends don't always mix. My mom is so conservative and my sisters friend sent her a pic of his crotch wearing only underwear... Mom got so embarrassed. so I lol'ed at your comment Bekah xD
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 11:36 AM   #48614 
Silverfang

Well, I got the cories for about half price, seems fair for 10 snails.

I did find an AQ filter for sale at PS. Only thing is it's rated a size lower :/
Old 09-13-2012, 12:31 PM   #48615 
eaturbyfill

I want to play a video game like the movie Braveheart. I want to be a dirty Scot and run around killing the English..
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:34 PM   #48616 
Yuuie

morning all
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:38 PM   #48617 
Aahnay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
7000$ for both fall and winter semesters?? Ok, that's not so bad if you get fed and boarded. :)
I wish my loan would come in so I can buy my 6500K light.. Wants my plants to grow! And I finally found the right type of bulb for my hood. 16$ for it..
YOu can buy a light at walmart, that is 6500k and you get 3 for like 7 dollars. There is a light thread. I did a lot of research, and converted terms etc. Some say they are daylight but they really are not, because of the way daylight is figured out.

It depends what is used for the base. Anyway, find that thread and read it. No need to buy expensive lights anymore. Unless they look good oh they were GE regular base, and I think 23 wats, they had like 13, 23, and something else.

Elizebeth, lol thats so funny. I was watching a movie the other day, and realized what a good game it would be, but cant rem now what it was, lol. I think there is a game like you say though..

Hi Yuuie!

Last edited by Aahnay; 09-13-2012 at 12:46 PM.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:50 PM   #48618 
Silverfang

last time I went to our walmart I could barely find desk lamps. I wouldn't hold my breath on 6500k tubes.
Old 09-13-2012, 01:10 PM   #48619 
Aahnay

You can buy them online too, although my store had them, , for 10.99 for the grow lamp tubes, but what im talking about are bulbs. Not the tubes. So you can use any lamp to light the tanks. Kinda fun actually.

I think these are the ones i saw in the store.

Its odd, that you cant find bulbs there. Out town is very tiny, and our wmart doesnt have as much as the bigger stores, but we still have the whole lamp/light section. Ours is over by paints, and camping, lol.

Last edited by Aahnay; 09-13-2012 at 01:17 PM.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:25 PM   #48620 
Laki

Thanks for the help Aahnay. Unfortunately, my hood prevents those types of bulbs. It takes these -
http://www.petsmart.com/product/inde...uctId=11757835
They screw in and the hood has a rubber base to disallow any other types of lights going in.. It's annoying. :(
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese