Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-16-2012, 08:05 PM   #48921 
eaturbyfill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post
Southern IN....yall have em down there in TN as well. I've caught several out of the Cumberland river.
Hmm, so they're in rivers? I don't spend much time around lakes or rivers, we have mostly creeks and brooks where I am. I'll have to keep an eye out for one of those. I think it's cute.

I've had to save so many turtles from getting ran over.. I've stopped my car and ran into traffic for about 5 turtles this year, I believe. Either 5 or 6. I want to punch the people who keep driving. How could people be so inconsiderate? Just because poor little baby turtle is slow is no reason to let him die. Er, sorry, didn't mean to rant. xD
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 08:07 PM   #48922 
Tikibirds

Quote:
Wednesday is great. Rabbit snails burrow a little, but not like through and under the sand, they mostly stick their noses in. I can throw in a couple of MTS if you want. They breed super fast
I want something to poke the sand but I dont want to be over run with snails. They seem to clam up in my water after like 2 days then come back out after a water change -
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 08:08 PM   #48923 
Relic

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaturbyfill View Post
Hmm, so they're in rivers? I don't spend much time around lakes or rivers, we have mostly creeks and brooks where I am. I'll have to keep an eye out for one of those. I think it's cute.

I've had to save so many turtles from getting ran over.. I've stopped my car and ran into traffic for about 5 turtles this year, I believe. Either 5 or 6. I want to punch the people who keep driving. How could people be so inconsiderate? Just because poor little baby turtle is slow is no reason to let him die. Er, sorry, didn't mean to rant. xD
I guess they like any body of water...I've caught em in shallow ponds,creeks and rivers.
Relic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 08:14 PM   #48924 
eaturbyfill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post
I guess they like any body of water...I've caught em in shallow ponds,creeks and rivers.
I want to find one now!
Old 09-16-2012, 08:15 PM   #48925 
AQUALUVA

Thats true for me in any store but I always end up in the pet aisle I have 4 dogs and a betta. I know they love me to death they get more things than i do. But I cant help it they're my babies
AQUALUVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 08:22 PM   #48926 
djembekah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
"Dear -manager's name-"
Please accept this as my formal request for your consideration in filling the manager's position.. I am -insert experience and time spent with company and love-
Sincerely, djembekah"

thaaank you!
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 08:23 PM   #48927 
Tikibirds

Why is there a cat in my chinchilla cage?? He went in there on his own...
meanwhile the chinchilla broke through my baracade and was running amuck in my room

Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 08:24 PM   #48928 
Relic

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaturbyfill View Post
I want to find one now!
Be careful! They are extremely fast and they can extend their neck to almost their tail...and they have a pretty nasty bite. It's best to grab them by the back legs or their under belly...watch out for their claws as well.
Relic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 08:24 PM   #48929 
thekinetic

Did your chinchilla evolve pokemon style? X3
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 08:26 PM   #48930 
eaturbyfill

Sigh.. I want to just play video games and spend time with my ratties and husband, but I have to go work on math SOME MORE. I've already spent 5hrs on the homework today. Only halfway there, and it's just getting harder. See you peep later! Have a nice evening.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese