Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-19-2012, 03:24 PM   #49091 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

40 gallon Breeder36" x 18" x 16"458 lbs
^ That would actually be better than a 55 gallon for one. Height matters not for them.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:31 PM   #49092 
Sakura8

A few hours hard labor and I'm dead to the world for the next 36 hrs. I really need to get in shape. But the pool is out. Just need to fill in the hole.

Laki, aw, that's cool that you get to be the good cop for Oliver. He's such a smart cat! It's funny how you can't teach a cat to sit and lay when that's all they ever do anyway. :D

Olympia, what happened that you apologized to your tank? o.O Is everything okay?

On the shampoo issue . . . my head is confused. My scalp is oily and itchy as heck so I have to use something for dandruff (don't have dandruff, just itchy) but the ends of my hair are dry as a bone. Currently use Redken.

I can't wait until I move out and can redo my tanks. Everything in the 29gal will be moved into the 55gal and I'll redo it with plants on driftwood so that I don't have to deal with the dojos uprooting everything. Yay. Replanting plastic plants once a day right now.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 05:19 PM   #49093 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Somehow everyone is still alive.
I moved the cichlids out of the 20 gallon into the 90 gallon last night. I spent half an hour chasing everything in my tank. I'm shocked none of the hatchets went flying. 2 cichlids were on the floor for 10 minutes, little buggers had been in the driftwood I pulled out, while I was wondering how on earth two cichlids died without me knowing.
Today they are already burrowing and doing other cichlid things in the big tank.
Old 09-19-2012, 06:53 PM   #49094 
Sakura8

I'm glad everyone is okay, Olympia! I'm kinda shocked the hatchets didn't go airborne too. I was under the impression they jumped at the drop of a hat.
Old 09-19-2012, 07:32 PM   #49095 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

At one point the net was coming up, they were cornered, they just wiggled back and forth. O.o
Maaath test tomorrow! I'm still stumped at how it's even possible to find the slope of a point. xD
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 09-19-2012, 07:42 PM   #49096 
Sakura8

Maybe your hatchets are afraid of flying?

Math. UGH.
Old 09-19-2012, 07:57 PM   #49097 
TheCrabbyTabby

Don't mention math....

Its enough that my dad majored in it and tried to help me with my math homework growing up. He just couldn't fathom the idea that I didn't understand stuff he thought everyone knew automatically. Many nights were spent with us yelling back and forth over an equation or the like. Usually I would be yelling that I didn't understand it and he would be yelling back "Which part don't you understand?!" and so on and so forth.

I think that fostered the deep hatred I have now of math. I can barely grasp basic algebra, let alone geometry or calculus. Don't think I would have done well in chemistry either. *nods*

Give me a blank canvas and a pallet full of of paints and I can paint a masterpiece. Give me a2 + b2 = c2 and I am stumped. Never did understand what Pythagoras was thinking when he made/discovered that theory on triangles.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 07:59 PM   #49098 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Ooooooo we're doing long division now. My dad says I'm wrong about everything, even fish. xD

Hatchet fish scared of flying, AWESOME!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 09-19-2012, 08:01 PM   #49099 
TheCrabbyTabby

Long division? I can do that. Now, where's my calculator?
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:04 PM   #49100 
Sakura8

I can do long division by hand provided it is a single digit divisor.

Finally caught the congo tetra that had the fuzzy stuff on his side and plonked him into the salt tank I had prepared two days ago. He is literally bouncing off the walls. I'm still not sure if it's lympho or not but a day in salt shouldn't hurt him.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese