Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-19-2012, 10:22 PM   #49141 
Sakura8

Elizabeth, yeah, I do put in earrings once a year (when I remember) just to keep the holes open. And I always get an infection each time.

I get my hair trimmed once a year. I should do it more often but enh, I'm growing it out long so whatever. :)
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:24 PM   #49142 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

I poke mine just so I don't ever have to redo them. xD

Flowers in my hair, flowy dresses and heels, but need the hair!

Elizabeth we might be twins.
Olympia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:25 PM   #49143 
eaturbyfill

Well, I'm going to play a game I just downloaded (Aion-- I always wanted to play it, but couldn't afford membership. Now it's a free game. :3 I finally get a chance to check it out) and work on revising my rough draft. I hope everyone has a good evening!
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:26 PM   #49144 
thekoimaiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaturbyfill View Post
I share the same sentiment. They're alright for other people, but, eh, not for me. Even when my ears were pierced I wasn't that big on it.
Haha! It seems we have more in common than a name! My first name is Elizabeth, too. I just got by Izzy because it's my favorite nickname. Others thrown my way have been Lizzard and "Bugology"...

Also... hair. Well it's back there. I braid it on a daily basis so I can be active and still have long hair.
thekoimaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:27 PM   #49145 
TheCrabbyTabby

I would never color my hair. But that's because I always am told my hair color is very rare and beautiful. I also like the attention I get from it, though I don't want to sound like I am being vain or anything.

My hair is a natural strawberry blond. I think it looks golden colored myself. Like the metal. That shade of gold, but with a teeny tiny hint of deep red in it, as I have deep dark red strands among the golden blond, brown, and pale blond strands that make up my hair. Its really nice to get the compliments I do. It makes me feel pretty.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:32 PM   #49146 
Silverfang

love my red... need it recoloured tho. I see a stylist, I just say go for it. She makes me look good every time. Not the happiest with my last 'do, but I'm not used to an asymmetric style.

That is one cute.. tiny critter in your big tank!
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:33 PM   #49147 
Sakura8

My hair is as dark brown as it can get without being black. I hate it.

EDIT: I used to color my hair all the time when I was in high school/college. I had it so the bottom half was red and the top was black but you couldn't see the red unless I had my hair pulled up in a ponytail.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:34 PM   #49148 
TheCrabbyTabby

I've been told people dye their hair to look like how mine is naturally.

My mom has a muddy mousy blondish brown color naturally, that is probably more grey now, but I really don't know because she has it dyed a lovely chocolate brown, with caramel highlights on top. Since her hair is so brittle and thin naturally, she keeps it very short, and spikes it up with hair paste, leaving the bangs to fall on her forehead naturally. She used to have it dyed platinum blond for a while, but both her stylist and I agreed that it was washing out her complexion and she needed to go another route.

Last edited by TheCrabbyTabby; 09-19-2012 at 10:39 PM.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:39 PM   #49149 
redchigh

Albeit sometimes risky, tattoos and piercing is a personal choice. However, this is a family forum, please don't discuss homemade tattoos or piercings. Previous posts with expicit directions may.be edited by the TFK team.

It seems like it's been resolved so locking shouldn't be neccesary.
Posted via Mobile Device
redchigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:39 PM   #49150 
thekinetic

I got my ears pierced, one was by my brother and the other professionally. The professional one gives me trouble sometimes because it gets tender but that could be because that ear is prone to clogging and inner ear infection due to sinus problems. Or mabey I really allergic to silver (my earrings)? O.o

Edit: My bro bought and used a gun.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese