Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-23-2011, 02:57 AM   #4911 
Pitluvs

The tanks are all done, Glowlights can come out of QT in 2 days. I think I may have a 50% success rate with the columnaris. I lost one before I treated, and one's spots won't go away. But the others spots fell off and my big Momma never got it! So 3/4 alive but one I am unsure about. Good news is there are Glowlights at my store so when I get the 45g up, I'll have to pick some up! My house is overloaded with fish... 36 to be exact. I had like 10 three weeks ago.

But bonus... I picked up two Aquaclear 40 filters, a Aquaclear 20 filter, a 33gal background, 1g betta tank/rocks/light/pump/airstone, plastic plants, goldfish food.... for $30 tonight! Whoo hoo hey?

And I got 2 Elite Mini filters this morning from a friend. $30ea here, she payed $15 for 2!

*YAWNN* Heading to bed, 4am and the kiddos will be up in 4 hours. Go me.
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 02:59 AM   #4912 
Yuuie

O.O well i'm off to bed too night all
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 03:04 AM   #4913 
Pitluvs

Night Yuuie :)
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 03:07 AM   #4914 
Sakura8

Night Yuuie and Pitluvs.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 03:16 AM   #4915 
copperarabian

this thread seemed a little slower then normal today lol

So apparently I'm seeing Smurfs tomorrow LOL My sister's coworker has tickets for a prescreaning and wanted a poster but my sis also can't go and she needs to act like she did, so now I'm seeing it with a friend XD We're only seeing it for Niel Patrick Harris though, because he's a awesome actor :D
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 03:25 AM   #4916 
Sakura8

Yup, it's slow because Fighter's probably asleep still, she stayed up till 4 AM her time working on a website. Smurfs. Er, have fun, I think. Can't say I wanted to see that. Seriously, Smurfs shouldn't be in a city. I want my Smurfs to be in their little mushroom houses like I remember Smurfs as a kid, not the big cynical city.

And yeah, I love Neil Patrick Harris, he's so amazing. He can sing, dance, act, and he's funny. What more do you need in an actor? Unless it's Hugh Jackman. Siiiigh, Hugh Jackman. *dreamy look*

Okay, I'm off to bed. Going to hit the pet stores tomorrow for supplies - filter replacements, plants . . . no more bettas. NO MORE BETTAS. Seriously, NO MORE BETTAS. Yeah, if I just keep repeating this to myself as I fall asleep maybe it'll be like subliminal messaging or something . . .

G'night!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 03:38 AM   #4917 
fightergirl2710

Hi guys! I just woke up lol! Now back to work.. *peels away from forum*
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 03:49 AM   #4918 
copperarabian

I'm tired and I think I just responded to Sakura on another thread O.O or maybe I just excited out of this threads tab XD

Anyway, Hugh jackman is really cute *joins dreamy look*, and I don't like the smurfs at all lol, I wonder how the movie will be XD

I'm also going to bed, I have to get up at 7:30 since the smurfs is across the valley Sunnyvale, and the posters I have to get for my sis are first come first serve lol Night

*edit*
Oh wait, I wanted to add I don't have to go to my grandmas next week so I can recondition my pair and spawn them sooner :D
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 03:54 AM   #4919 
MissRockyHorror

*also joins dreamy look* AWWW *drools* Hugh Jackman :* and I LOVE NPH He's AWESOME!
MissRockyHorror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 07:46 AM   #4920 
Neil D

Copperarabian; I thought you were a dude?! Are you? Jeez, than I'm the only guy posting here aside from FM12>.<
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese