Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-20-2012, 05:45 PM   #49221 
Silverfang

share share!

and I think I see tiny black specs in the eggies she's carrying!

she's the rightmost one.
http://s485.photobucket.com/albums/rr218/Elis77/?action=viewĄt=temporary_zps622c7629.jpg
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 05:59 PM   #49222 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Will show when I'm done.
But having a cold slows me down. xD
Sounds like they are getting eyes now. A few of my babies are growing up, too.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 05:59 PM   #49223 
Laki

Noooo Bekah. So sorry to hear! Is the tank responsible?? Is it used or something else I'm missing??
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 06:05 PM   #49224 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Oh wow just read that, that's horrible Bekah. Maybe Sakura will have an idea for what to try on them..
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 06:09 PM   #49225 
Sakura8

You can try erythromycin, it's very mild and shouldn't harm the plants in there. That's the problem with planted tanks, most meds and things are too strong and will probably kill your plants (and your biological bacteria). Your only other option is to remove all the girls and put them in a 10gal bare hospital tank for treatment. Otherwise, just treat cases as they come up in hospital tanks. 3 tsps of epsom salt per gallon, warm water, encourage her to eat foods with fibers like brine shrimp. API Furan-2 might help also. I hate dropsy.

Sorry about your cold, Olympia. :(

Back to work.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 06:11 PM   #49226 
Aahnay

lord, every time i read something about sick fish I run and get the flashlight and make everyone hold still. Since the girls have been altogether they dont get their daily checks when i cleaned the tubs.

I still have SHARK seperated, I think i will put her in there again tom. Because goldie loves the turned off filter so much, i made a cave, cut a hole in the side of it and put a suction cup on the end and put to the side, part out of water. But now blue keeps stealing it, so need to make some more.

Made a floating island, with a center hole and put my bigest plant on it, roots hanging down.

No Im going to put barbie laptop, water bottle, pink cateye sunglasses, and pink heels on it, lol. I want to put the chaise on it or the swing chair but i cant find it. This tank is so eclectic, lol peach roses and all.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 06:20 PM   #49227 
eaturbyfill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
When we were growing up we almost always had pasta noodles of some sort. Not always had sauce. So we ate plain pasta noodles. Better than starving, which we did enough of too..
Sad moment.

Anyway. I'm excited to try my new tea. I bought 2 new green teas. One has goji berries and raspberries, the other has jasmine, orange and passionfruit (the one I'm trying first).

Elizabeth, yuuie and anyone else with small animals - More Homemade Rabbit Toys – Cardboard Treatballs
I made one and stuck 2 cranberries inside.. Acacia is just...
Dude. That toy idea is so cool, I'm gonna do it later.

Last edited by eaturbyfill; 09-20-2012 at 06:23 PM.
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 06:42 PM   #49228 
Aahnay

Have you seen this vid of the clear head fish living in the deep waters of the pacific?

At the end you see it escape a trap, lol.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 06:51 PM   #49229 
eaturbyfill

I bus from a school sort of near here flipped over. o-o Geez. I hope everyone is okay, or at least not hurt too badly. That reminds me of how silly the seat belt laws are. Buckle up your children! Unless you get a whole bunch of them together on one vehicle..
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:05 PM   #49230 
Laki

OMG I love that fish. Everytime I see it I try to find out the hoax but I know it's actually real! The ocean is so cool. There are strange creatures down the bottom of the frigid Atlantic. - They spot them every year when they go down to the Titanic.
Japanese oceans are probably te wierdest.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese