betta fish

Old 09-22-2012, 02:15 AM   #49421 
dramaqueen
Banned

True. lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 02:16 AM   #49422 
Sakura8

Yeah, like the time I tried to cut my own bangs. That turned out rather awful. I'd go to a salon. They'll also use a good quality dye that won't wreck your hair. :)

I'm off for the night, folks!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 02:36 AM   #49423 
Aahnay

I want the blue ramshorns that are on ebay. Im in a blue mood.. painted my fish tank shelves a pale pale blue, then dumped sparkles on them, i dont know what i was thinking but it was fun.. looks good too, but the sparkles dont show very much.

Queen you can do that yourself, if you want me to explain, its very easy, let me know.

Sakura? Its too late now, but there are many things you can use to divide up the tank, like a pitcher? cut off the bottom, or not, lol clue it in, things like that. Any of the plastics that are pbs free, what? you know what i mean , lol

Some are in colors too.

short story: I have this little boy? i love him, he is so bored, just sits on the bottom and looks up waiting.. day before yesterday, i went to change his water and there was this thing, a black thing, and like some tiny wings on it! Freaked me out.

I looked closely at it, it was a piece of fly eye and the left over of its wings! I didnt think they would/ or even could eat a fly like that! and then yesterday.. ewwww he poood it ..

he is so cute when he swims to me.. long swift stokes, almost as if he is walking.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 02:44 AM   #49424 
Aahnay

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
I have tio think about it a little more. My mom will have a fit. lolI'm past 50 now and I want to do something a little crazy, you know? lol
well, I love to do 3 streaks on the top, short or long hair. Looking in the mirror, one to the back and right of center just a little, next further to the front on the left, about 2.5 inches from the hairline, then the 3rd on the right just about 1/4 inch closer to the hailine than the 2nd one.

They can me combed ever which way. I always recommend that people buy the clip ins first and try it.

You can also pull sections up and just use the colors that you paint on, or comb on, they dry and get stiff but if you keep combing them as they dry, its fine and will last till you shampoo.

Sallies has the clip ins, or you can make yourself.. you can just use a bobby pin too. Well if you have thicker hair, i dont but i can still hide them.

I dont know what color your hair is, but if you need to bleach it to then put the purple in, think about it, as purple fades our quickly, so does red.

I used to have clients, myself included, that did the 3 streaks, one just did one triangle at he front, left that could be swapped to either side etc.

We kept them bleached, the whenever the mood hit, put in some colors. When it fades you are ready for a new dif color =)

I love color!!!!!
Old 09-22-2012, 02:46 AM   #49425 
Aahnay

cutting bangs? if not side swept, then pull them to the center hold them you know between your fingers, and snip the ends vertically, little snips snips snips.. just a tiny bit. Unless they really need it, lol. They should then turn out to be longer at the sides and shorter across the brow. Perfect.
Old 09-22-2012, 07:21 AM   #49426 
Yuuie

morning all
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 09:05 AM   #49427 
Laki

Good morning :)
Sakura, won't those ramshorns breed like crazy?? They ARE pretty though. I wish Milton was a fancy color, he's got red flesh and a salmon colored shell. Pretty standard. (though I hear the red flesh is prized)
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:42 AM   #49428 
eaturbyfill

How is everyone today?
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:41 AM   #49429 
Silverfang

slept till nearly 1, I should be happy
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 12:09 PM   #49430 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Not even baking soda got the smell of dog diarrhea out of my hair.
Ideas?
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese