Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-22-2012, 11:20 PM   #49511 
djembekah

um Aahnay, i think one of your "girls" is a boy o.O
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:21 PM   #49512 
eaturbyfill

We live in a little mobile home while we save up for a house to buy when I finish college. Probably gonna move to North Carolina. I live in a small place, and I want to move far enough I don't have to see the people I went to high school with. xD I like NC. I like Georgia better.

Edit: Just a little more info on the place I'm living, in case anyone cares. (: We're staying here instead of an apartment because Jake's older brother, Christopher, needed someone to take care of the place anyway. His grandma used to live here, but she had to go to a nursing home. It was just sitting, rotting. We offered to take care of the place. In exchange for doing some work and keeping it from getting bad, we get to live here without paying any rent. We're pretty poor. That's okay, though, because we're happy. We'll be here for a few years until we get on our feet. We worked on the place together for a couple of months before we moved in together. We painted the ceilings and over half of the house by ourselves. The walls we didn't paint and all of the appliances had to be absolutely hardcore cleaned. Grandma had been pretty much deaf and blind, and smoked (thankfully it doesn't smell). Behind the appliances, the walls were solid brown and had to be scrubbed. Along with all the floors. The carpet had to be hardcore cleaned as well, since she had a poodle. The ceilings were brown, too. So we painted them. It helped brighten up the place a lot. The house sat for 2 years in between her moving out and us moving in. There were the remains of rotting food in the bottom drawer of the stove, ugh. I couldn't clean it, it was too gross. Remarkably, there were no mice or rats. Anyway, the place was bad when we got it, but now it is very clean, bright, and a nice place to live, thanks to our hard work. Eh, some people may look down on us, but I think we're doing really well. We have a nice place to stay and we are very happy.

Last edited by eaturbyfill; 09-22-2012 at 11:28 PM.
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:21 PM   #49513 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

I had taken cold pills and was out like a light, the dog had the runs and couldn't wake me up so she decided to poop in my hair, Aahnay. I'll do the vinegar tomorrow, didn't get around to it today. So sick of washing my hair.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:23 PM   #49514 
Sakura8

Aahnay, wow. Can you post a pic of the two bettas in question? I might be able to tell if one of them is a guy or if you just have two very confused girls.

EDIT: I felt really bad when my parents wanted to build a cottage instead of helping me move out on my own. I mean, it's their retirement! But they said it's more like a financial investment in the house or something like that. It's not the best solution but it'll have to do until I get back on my mental health feet, so to speak. If ever.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:32 PM   #49515 
djembekah

yay for happy homes, Elizabeth :)
Old 09-22-2012, 11:33 PM   #49516 
eaturbyfill

Thanks! Percy is being sweet today.
Old 09-22-2012, 11:40 PM   #49517 
djembekah

awe, yay for sweet fishies! Zeddie was being a butt and didn't want to be photographed tonight

OH Here are the fronts of all my tanks. The 29 really needs more plants, but the butt heads keep pulling up plants somehow!

Zeddie's bachelor pad

the divided 5

the ten gallon sorority

and the 29!

i had a photo taking frenzy. also i have albums now! WOO!
Old 09-22-2012, 11:41 PM   #49518 
Sakura8

I have too many betta tanks at the moment to take pics of. Let me consolidate some of them first.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:43 PM   #49519 
eaturbyfill

Percy has that same bridge that's in the 5g (: !

I tried taking some pictures of my new Bettas, but the lighting was too dim to get Princess and Tiger's colors don't show up well. As soon as we get batteries for our camera, I'll get some. I don't know how to describe Tiger, but he is a VT and has stripes on his body. I can't wait til I can get a good picture. His finnage is two colors, too. Very pretty. Princess is chubby and really cute. (:
Old 09-22-2012, 11:48 PM   #49520 
djembekah

they sound precious :3

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese