Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-26-2012, 07:58 PM   #49711 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

For some reason vectors make a ton of sense while scalars always get me. I'm so odd.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:01 PM   #49712 
Laki

oh my god. Failed my first university exam in my whole life. AND it was folklore which is a joke. Oh well. This one is considered void though thank goodness.

Um. So what are signs of old age in bettas?? Ludendorff has grown his VT tail back after months (minus a nick from jumping the other night) but the color has not come back in the new growth. He also has a bump on his head, like a growth which has been there for a few weeks but not affecting his behaviour or apetite. I bought him last February, and he was one of the last few from a shipment.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:23 PM   #49713 
Sakura8

Hi all!

My paternal grandmother (French-Canadian) is 91 and physically just fine except for manacular degeneration. Mentally, she's always been a dingbat and a perv. It's just worse now. I avoid her like the plague. My mom's mother died when she was young and my mom's stepmom is 90 and just moved to Chicago. Both grandfathers are gone, don't miss either one.

Elizabeth, it sounds more like you may have either a strep infection or even possibly mono. Hope you feel better! *hugs*

Pilot, thinking of you and hoping you get that job soon.

Laki, sometimes the color just never comes back. That happened with Scoop. He bit his tail off, quite a bit, and what grew back has remained clear as crystal. Healthy otherwise.

Hi Rocky!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:36 PM   #49714 
djembekah

so tired. i don't even know.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:40 PM   #49715 
Laki

Just fed the assassins bc they were looking hungry and it's so funny to watch them just dive in to the bloodworms. Like, one of the big ones has a bloodworm on his back because him and the other big one went into the pile so fast. Little one is still on his way over, he just made it. There's so much life in them when they eat!! I wish they would have this taste for pond snails so I could put the ponds in the tank (now that its cycled)

Sakura, your grandmother sounds crazy! lol not in a bad way. I'd like to meet her. Old ladies amuse me.

Bekah, some scrub the algae out of my duckweed and filter! That'll give you a job to do!
nvm, thought you said bored, not tired. Chammomile tea.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:01 PM   #49716 
djembekah

lol, scrubbing algae would be nice

wonder if my new nerite came out of his shell yet. don't know!
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:13 PM   #49717 
TheCrabbyTabby

Mom just brought home the newest foster cases. A buff colored pekinese with severe hairloss over nearly all her body, a missing eye, and the remaining eye has poor to non existent sight. She is probably deaf too.

The other is a boston terrier mommy with three puppies who are a couple weeks old, the smallest of which, the runt, gives us some concern. The mommy has severe hair loss over all of her back end.

All were rescued from a puppy mill and will need a good dose of TLC, and some medicine, for a month or two to get them anywhere near in shape to be adopted out.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:17 PM   #49718 
Laki

Oh my god. That's horrible. HATE how so many people can even support mills.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:38 PM   #49719 
Sakura8

Laki, hahaha, sure you can meet my grandmother if you don't mind that she'll pinch your butt and biblethump while giving away all her money to scammers. :D
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:39 PM   #49720 
Laki

lol Just once then. xD

Caught a cold. Only a matter of time. I can't be invincible forever. Stupid people who go to school and sneeze on everything makes me a. sick and b. mad.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese