The more I look at that pathetic pekinese the more I want to just cry. We should really decide on some names now. The thing is, we don't want to name the puppies and get attached to them, because the runt might not make it. Its very iffy right now.
Treatment could range from nothing, to medication, to radiation treatment, to surgery. It's hard to say. I got pumped full of fluids and dye and they did a CT scan. Is it safe for me to be around my small animals? I know it is not THAT much radiation, but I also know that it doesn't take much to hurt little things. I went in today and had an ultrasound of my thyroid done.
Basically, my thyroid is being a b****.
I have another appointment tomorrow, hopefully I should know more then. I'll keep you updated. v.v
I woke up with this, all of the sudden. My throat felt like it was closed, but I didn't feel of my neck until that night. And I was like, "What.. in the world.. O_O" Because I have never had swelling in the bottom front of my neck. I went to the doctor the next day. They told me to go to the ER if it got worse, which it did. A couple of hours later, the swelling spread extremely suddenly to the other glands in my neck and started causing pain. That's when they did the CT.