Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-28-2012, 04:20 PM   #49841 
Laki

AH I love that little dragon.
SO hungry. Making fewd. I also added 3 pond snails to my tank. Not sure when I should add the assassins. lol Should I give them a few days head start??
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 05:05 PM   #49842 
Tikibirds

I am a bit paranoid the bettas ate the bristlenoses but every now and then I catch a glimps of one on the bottom or stuck to the back of the tank.
The bettas all have huge tummies but I think they ate the algae waffers I put in there. and my snailes - I can see them rummaging around on plants
but the PH reading I got today claimed it was 6.2. Do they have a liquid version of the test or just strips.

and there was much yelling once my sister found all her coral in my tank

Tomorrow I shall go walk around town for garage sales and food vendors. Sausage and peppers and funnel cakes and bloomin onions and....
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 05:29 PM   #49843 
Tikibirds

I dont see a flush handle so i think its just a prop in which case its pretty spiffy....
Old 09-28-2012, 05:41 PM   #49844 
Laki

Maybe you press the knob at the top? I don't know. It's okay. Kind of a weird tank in one's home. But who am I to judge? My bmo bank had a spontaneous 71$ in it.. From a payroll. I've been off the grocery store payroll since May. The money was deposited Sept 6.. NO idea where it came from. Paid my mastercard lol
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 05:56 PM   #49845 
djembekah

ugh so i was video chatting with some friends in my room. suddenly lucy comes walking in my room u.u ugh. even if i WASN'T talking to them. came up here to be alone, now i'm stuck babysitting because mom went to pick up the brother and probably pizza. so annoyed.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 07:03 PM   #49846 
djembekah

sister saved me around 4:15 thank goodness
Old 09-28-2012, 07:26 PM   #49847 
Tikibirds

wish i was home alone
Old 09-28-2012, 07:38 PM   #49848 
eaturbyfill

Quote:
Originally Posted by djembekah View Post
lol! that'd be cute :)

i think i want to switch my cell phone plan to walmart's straight talk. anyone have experience with this? xD
Yep, I had Straight Talk for about three years. I liked it, because it was one of the few that had coverage here. It's basically like the others, except cheaper than the other pre-paid unlimited plans here. I'd just make sure you're covered on the map, but it's pretty good. I was satisfied. We just switched to TracFone, but that's only because we don't use our phones except emergencies. He's the person I always texted/called xD
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 07:57 PM   #49849 
djembekah

lol! i think i want Straight Talk because of unlimited data and such, but i was looking at the android thing- why is the coverage different??
Old 09-28-2012, 08:52 PM   #49850 
Yuuie

hi all back from work it was a busy day and sadly i open tomorrow so can't stay up late. also asked the boss about this shift i had it was 69:30 to 2:30 XD. had a good laugh over that one.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese